Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VipersNest

Is she for real? I don't have kids and even I know that leaving it until a couple of weeks before you return to work to source childcare is a non-runner. Gobshite.

Reactions: 12

lala1212

Sorry now, but how can they throw a “relaunch party” because they changed the font on a website that’s the online equivalent of take a break 😂

• Haha

Scrk1994

She's an absolute troll on twitter.. makes snarky comments, and when someone defends themselves, she deleted her tweets 😂 I think twitter cunningham is the real her, moreso than the instagram version

• Haha

lala1212

When she had the cats her whole personality was cat lady, then she was pregnant and that was her new personality, then super solo parent, now she’s made her personality all about her.ie.
Its sad

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Was she always this unbearable? I thinks it’s time to unfollow.
See i was thinking this recently. I don't think she was. She always seemed like great craic, was funny and I actually enjoyed watching her. Now she is insufferable. She seems so sanctimonious and always on her soap box about something. I've unfollowed the Her pages too as it just seems an extension of Laura's thoughts and issues of the week.

ela87

Chatty Member
And stylist, TV and radio contributor, presenter, girl band member, one of the first influencers in Ireland (stylebitch’s blog) and business owner. She’s a very talented, inspirational lady ☺. And how unreal does she look for her age? She genuinely looks about 22
Hi Laura 😂😂😂

• Haha

skittykitty

Laura is so basic. She’s the editor of that basic bitch cringe blog or whatever it is, her.ie and the even more rubbish herfamily.ie
Yes! Exactly! It’s the worst publication out there. I mean I have 3 kids and roll my eyes at any of their article headlines I read. Rubbish.

• Haha
Worked with Laura for a number of years. She's so two faced always speaking about people behind their backs and I'm sure she's done it about me too. Bumped into her at an event about 2 years after we stopped working again & she didn't bother engaging with me even though we were hanging out in the same group. Also, she is no longer Editor of Confetti , the magazine i pretty much gone now all the staff were made redundant at the start of first lockdown & the website and issues of the magazine are just being published so the revenue from advertising can be kept.

• Wow

Tellmethis

I find it amusing that Laura is pretending she hasn’t been to Cavan to see her brothers new baby. I seen pics of the baby as I know a friend or friend and they are all the same “artsy” photos she takes of her kid 10 million times a day 🙄 She’s a complete creep and a massive hypocrite.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Laura on Twitter comparing the way people are commenting on molly mae’s baby name to her own situation 😂😂 News flash Laura, no one cares what you called your almost 3 year old child!!! Get over it!

• Haha

Carlyq92

I used to love her content..shes literally the biggest baby bore ever now🙄🙄🙈
She always had 1 main focus on her account that was a good 90% of her content. Ziggy has slotted in now where the cats or Confetti used to be. I'm delighted for her, and the little man is a dote, there was a real sadness about her post on her birthday last year and so much has changed for her 1 year on, but you'd swear to God she was the first woman ever to get pregnant or have a child. She's become the person she probably would have rolled her eyes at not so long ago.

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
Her content used to be interesting, now it’s all baby purée and other dull guff. I have a baby & I find it boring, her child free followers must find it so tedious.

Nobodoycares85

If she is as woke as she thinks she is, couldn't she have messaged that person to explain that "coloured" isn't the right term to use anymore, maybe link a few of the books she was on about when she was "doing the work" re. BLM?

Nope, just wants to shame someone who used a term that they don't realise isn't pc, but was trying to answer her question.

She's a dose of the highest order.
Yes terminology is constantly changing. She should have helped educate this person by not being a bitch and explaining that coloured is not a term that is used. Pure ignorance on her part also

atr_dub

More like why would she want to be in a relationship with him when he's clearly a slimeball?

Reactions: 11

Justsayin30

I’m still scratching my head at how she could spend the day in the hairdressers getting free extensions and come out looking worse 😂 looks like a wig

Last edited:
  • Haha

treatyo'self

Literally just came on to say this. Laura tries to appear so woke but it just demonstrates what a rude fucking bitch she is.

Plenty of other ways she could have responded to that question.

Carlyq92

Will make a change from the dog I suppose. It seems to be the popular thing now to hide pregnancy until just before or after birth. Hope it goes well for her though
Their dog is gorgeous but yes, don’t need 17 shots of her napping throughout the day 😂 Best time ever to keep a pregnancy to yourself (ish) I guess! She’s into the third trimester now so fair play to her for not becoming a total pregnancy bore with the announcement at 12 weeks and then what feels like YEARS of bump shots/baby stuff/maternity wear hauls. I’ve had to mute TheOrlacle. I didn’t unfollow because I like her and have always enjoyed her content. It’s lovely for her and her partner but I cannot be arsed with the never ending pregnancy spam. Even during any of my own pregnancies I wouldn’t have been interested in 79 different H&M fucking leggings try ons. I’ll check back in with her next year!

• Haha

Tellmethis

What is with the head shaking and making smug faces at the camera....She gives of the biggest “know it all” persona I’ve ever seen. Jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind🙄

But like she seems to be digging her heels in about it rather than distancing herself from an alleged rapist. I mean its multiple women he's accused of raping.
I think she’s all for cancel culture until it comes knocking near her door. When it’s her friends, it’s “witch hunts” and “trolls”.