Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it is hypocrisy though. It's been just over a month since Dublin and others were put to Level 3 (no travelling outside your county) and just over 2 weeks for the rest of the country, so everyone was well aware of the restrictions in place and now the further restrictions in Level 5. There are probably loads of people that would have liked to 'do' lockdown with others but wouldn't dare to go 1 county away to do it, nevermind 2 counties. I suppose we'll see at the end of lockdown whether she left during that time or not, there's certainly no way to make an absolute statement about that yet.
I get what you mean and it's hard not to let these things get up your nose. If she sticks to herself, which I'm sure she will, it's no real harm. It's not easy being a single mum at the best of times but when you have no mum yourself to pop in and give you a hand with things it's even harder. I don't blame her at all for going for it.
She's better sense than some of her instabuddies. I've had to unfollow Alex there. Driving me mad whinging into her phone not being able to go to the gym. It's her social life, apparently, as if she didn't have all her mates around the house every other week during lockdown when she was the only person this year to have a milestone birthday in lockdown. 🙄 Like, yeah, have a whinge, but it's not about you, dear. give me Laura buddying up with her family in another county over that crybaby carry on any day.

Jeepers, sorry went on a bit of rant there myself but she drives me mad. We're all making sacrifices and it's ok to feel tit about it and to talk about it being tit but the way she does it drives me up wall and back down again

Reactions: 6
It's not hypocrisy (this time). She's gone to Cavan and won't leave Cavan until the lockdown is over. She's not going on a holiday.
Technically it is as Dublin were level 3 and Cavan level 4 so to cross borders it was a breach of restriction rules.

Reactions: 1
It’s understandable being a single mother and going into a 6 week lock down wanting to be with family for the next 6 weeks. But don’t go on insta and preach about being a responsible human when it comes to covid restrictions and then pack up and move to another county. Maybe she should stop being so preachy about it and just keep her down if her plan was always to go to cavan. Reason why cavan Covid cases so high is because about 50% of their population are from Dublin and they commute to work.

Reactions: 8
It was the GAA county final that triggered the surge. Huge celebrations to the point where the cup was filled with drink and passed around the crowded pub. Some of those also worked the hospital which then spread there and so on.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Gaa definitely a contributing factor to it but there are a lot of people living in Cavan and commuting to Dublin. They also moved Covid patients from Dublin hospitals to Cavan general hospital the last time we were in lockdown. FYI I’m not from Cavan but I have relatives there. However I wouldn’t pack my life up and move there being irresponsible 😂😂😂

The 6 million photos/videos of her kid eating purée for the first time....Jesus Christ spare us FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Worked with Laura for a number of years. She's so two faced always speaking about people behind their backs and I'm sure she's done it about me too. Bumped into her at an event about 2 years after we stopped working again & she didn't bother engaging with me even though we were hanging out in the same group. Also, she is no longer Editor of Confetti , the magazine i pretty much gone now all the staff were made redundant at the start of first lockdown & the website and issues of the magazine are just being published so the revenue from advertising can be kept.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Was hoping there was a thread about her . Don’t follow her as she slept with my good friends husband a few years ago . Knowing he was married ... knowing they had kids ... my poor pal is sick of seeing her everywhere . I’m not sure if this has been mentioned here already ... she is as fake as can be . She
Is actually extremely deluded and dangerous .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Was hoping there was a thread about her . Don’t follow her as she slept with my good friends husband a few years ago . Knowing he was married ... knowing they had kids ... my poor pal is sick of seeing her everywhere . I’m not sure if this has been mentioned here already ... she is as fake as can be . She
I'd say she was an absolute weapon when she was on the hunt for men. What a c*nt.

Meant to comment about her giving out about getting father based ads - you have a baby, unfortunately the algorithms probably work based on the assumption you have a partner. Get over yourself? You chose to be a single parent like?

Reactions: 7
Was it a twist of Fayth? 🤔🤔🤔

She’s definitely a devious person, she was the epitome of desperate, single, late 30’s looking for anything with a pulse. That being said your friends husband is a complete scumbag, I hope he has shouldered his majority of the blame.

Was it a twist of Fayth? 🤔🤔🤔
As in is my pal twist of Fayth ? No .. not at all my pal has like 50 followers on the gram .. her husband met her through friends on a night out ..... so did she do the same with that girls husband ? I could tell ye things that would curl your hair .. she is full on kra kra

She’s definitely a devious person, she was the epitome of desperate, single, late 30’s looking for anything with a pulse. That being said your friends husband is a complete scumbag, I hope he has shouldered his majority of the blame.
Oh I agree but she is still with him ( the husband ) it wasn’t a once off it was an ongoing thing for a while . He is very much to blame ... but I’m just saying apparently she was on with girl power girls supporting girls shite a while ago .. but that isn’t who she is . I don’t get the appeal with her anyway ..

Reactions: 4
Used to deal with her when she was a regular on a TV show I worked on years ago. Always chronically late to the point of it being beyond unprofessional and embarrassing. Only got the slot because a friend who was also a producer lined it up for her. Had issues with the models, always struck me as a drama queen type.

As in is my pal twist of Fayth ? No .. not at all my pal has like 50 followers on the gram .. her husband met her through friends on a night out ..... so did she do the same with that girls husband ? I could tell ye things that would curl your hair .. she is full on kra kra

Oh I agree but she is still with him ( the husband ) it wasn’t a once off it was an ongoing thing for a while . He is very much to blame ... but I’m just saying apparently she was on with girl power girls supporting girls shite a while ago .. but that isn’t who she is . I don’t get the appeal with her anyway ..
Sorry I posted my reply in the wrong thread - not about Laura, please ignore 🙈

Reactions: 1
I feel for your friend, horrible situation and probably did what was best for kids etc. Ah girl power my arse, she doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone but herself. I didn’t really know much about her back when I started following her, it was when I was getting married and the whole confetti mag thing lured me in. I must say I was shocked to hear what this preachy, condescending, attention seeking melt was actually like when I started hearing the stories 😳 she’s shameless.

Reactions: 3
I thought she always had boyfriends lol When did this affair happen?