Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Omg she put up a post..Lets Respond With Grace even if others dont..after she shamed that poor woman for nothing!!!!!Is she for real🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So fucking rude.
The hypocrisy of her being all "It's Cool To Be Kind" on Instagram for WMHD & then a few hours later on Twitter is being a nasty piece of work about sea swimming which people have turned to to aide with their mental health struggles. Even her own BFF Heather is now sea swimming practically daily as a means of helping with her headspace. Wonder how she feels about her BFF throwing out horrible digs at sea swimmers purely for reaction. :rolleyes:

Hb19888891

ever since she’s had the baby and she’s been getting free stuff from every baby brand in Ireland she’s decided that means she’s a sustainable gal who supports Irish brands 🤔

Not one of her awful ootd pictures has an Irish brand. Every single thing she wears is high street. Even her maternity clothes were from boohoo if I’m not mistaken

The only thing I’ve seen her buy for herself were the lighting bolt earrings 🙄 we get it, your kooky and your baby is named after David Bowie

• Haha

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
Laura is so basic. She’s the editor of that basic bitch cringe blog or whatever it is, her.ie and the even more rubbish herfamily.ie

I dont follow her but people that blur out their own childrens faces in pics/videos online yet share funny/soppy videos or memes etc with other peoples children in, strangers children from the Internet, are absolute hypocritical c*nts!!

I'm all for keeping their privacy as I wouldn't share my own children online but don't go sharing others just because "it's already online", that's not a defence for it. You either care about children's privacy online or you you don't!

Laura on the other hand is so far gone into sharing Ziggy online now there really is no going back for her. And many others like her.

Whiskey

Do you not think she likely meant colouredy as in different colours (red, yellow etc)? I don’t think anyone young enough to use instagram would use a term like coloured to mean black!

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
She is just so condescending , know it all and sanctimonious about every little aspect of pregnancy /birth/kids like Christ on a bike she really is Unlikeable at the moment

Years ago on snap during her Ali express hen decoration biz she was just about ok

Not the cats tho
Never the cats 🤢
Tap tap tap

Oh god the weaning we’ll all need a drink

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Just her rabbiting on and on and on an onnnnnnn about her child

In case your wondering what’s she up to
I just checked

Save your eyeballs/brain cells a visit

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
These screenshots are from a seemingly nice lad who was just pointing out how he’s pissed off about how much he’s missed out on. He wasn’t saying he was going to a rave, just making a point... Look at the catty patronising response from her.....🤢

Wasn’t she the very one who made a post about how she “couldn’t help feel hard done by” that she couldn’t bring her child to clap handies classes!!!! And she had been robbed of her maternity leave!!!

Hmmmmm what a contradiction. Love how he totally owned her though 🙌🏻
She always has to be right 😩

Damntruthful

Congratulations to her, I can't imagine what it's like to be the very first woman in the world to have had a baby. Ah well at least all of the baby pictures are a nice break from her always chewing loudly into her phone.

• Haha

Dancinatthedisco

Given the state of Dublin at the moment I’m so glad Laura felt up to having her mad bastard crew round for a house party last night. Heather even had the cheek to #wearamask. Long way to fall from their high horses. It’s all me me me with that crowd.

Laura on Twitter comparing the way people are commenting on molly mae’s baby name to her own situation 😂😂 News flash Laura, no one cares what you called your almost 3 year old child!!! Get over it!
She has to be involved in it all, Ziggy is a crap name full stop, it’s not unique like Bambi. I’ve come across lots of dogs called Ziggy and a few men, Bambi, well thankfully it was only the deer before Molly’s girl.

Hb19888891

Putting up posts telling people to be sound and follow the lock down rules so her brother can dress up as Santa for Ziggy when level three is lifted. I don’t know how she’s not mortified posting all the lies and then catching herself out a few days later. Pretending she’s staying in her house the whole time 😂
Best believe if she couldn’t go to her brothers house to visit the new member of the baby gang she would be on banging on about it 😂
Silence speaks volumes

Also thought it was bonkers the other night the way she was showing her face with no makeup to show how good image skin care is 🙈 so many filters or bad lighting or whatever you could barely see her nostrils 😂
No makeup my arse

Last edited:

Damntruthful

Very insightful!

She's been making little veiled references to people being dickheads, and men being jokes over the past while, she'd hardly be that silly to be bad mouthing the baby's father would she?
I think it's more an act. She's trying very hard to convince her followers that she's only delighted to be a single mother, she thinks if she convinces them then she'll believe it herself.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Oh Laura, you care! You definitely care!
In fact I think the likes of Laura would loose sleep over how little people care about what these people name their kids. When I hear a ridiculous name I pay no notice, never think anything else of the child but just assume their parents are the desperate for attention type aka the likes of Molly Mae! Must be my vanilla-ness 🤭
She cares so little she just had to take to twitter about it! 🤣🤣
---

Hang on does Laura think she isn’t a basic vanilla eejit 😂😂😂😂
Nah she thinks she’s super edgy and cool guys! 😬

• Haha