Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house is bursting with tit. She might feel better if she stops filling it.
I think Laura thinks she can deal with mental health issues by acquiring "things", kids included, rather than deal with the root cause of her depression. You can see that by her hoarding and shopping/spending addiction.

Reactions: 11
Having a cluttered house seriously affects my mental health, I feel so much lighter once I've had a good clear out. Hoarding stuff helps no one.

Reactions: 7
Having a cluttered house seriously affects my mental health, I feel so much lighter once I've had a good clear out. Hoarding stuff helps no one.
I couldn't live with the clutter in that house and the amount of toys is insane .looking at the toys she cleared out for the yard sale was enough to fill a shop floor there's no need for two kids to have that amount of stuff .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She reminds me a lot of Kate murnane - doesn’t leave the house, never sees any friends for lunch, drinks, shopping, walk around the park, or anything, seems very recluse and always claims to be busy. I think Laura would really benefit from getting out more, she probably doesn’t need to work but even a morning or two might help or I’m sure there’s lots of volunteer things she could do such as a food bank, charity shop, etc.

Harrison is at school and Everly at nursery 2/3 days a week. She has plenty of time to do her own thing but doesn’t seem to really do anything. They kept Everly in nursery throughout lockdown, aside from Harrison being home, he often had online lessons but she never did anything round the house or even cooked. They were forever getting takeaway and food delivered. I just don’t think she helps herself. She was probably hoping by tagging Emirates on that story they’d suddenly change their mind or contact her. She didn’t need to name and shame.

Reactions: 6
She reminds me a lot of Kate murnane - doesn’t leave the house, never sees any friends for lunch, drinks, shopping, walk around the park, or anything, seems very recluse and always claims to be busy. I think Laura would really benefit from getting out more, she probably doesn’t need to work but even a morning or two might help or I’m sure there’s lots of volunteer things she could do such as a food bank, charity shop, etc.

Harrison is at school and Everly at nursery 2/3 days a week. She has plenty of time to do her own thing but doesn’t seem to really do anything. They kept Everly in nursery throughout lockdown, aside from Harrison being home, he often had online lessons but she never did anything round the house or even cooked. They were forever getting takeaway and food delivered. I just don’t think she helps herself. She was probably hoping by tagging Emirates on that story they’d suddenly change their mind or contact her. She didn’t need to name and shame.
She's definitely went down hill since she left work ,she doesn't even have any content to put out I don't know why she was so eager for viewers.

Reactions: 3
I think (and I might be wrong) that she does something on the channel mum forums?? Or maybe that’s what one of the other instahuns do

Reactions: 1
That’s amazing. I didn’t realise how fast some have been! Its just crazy how much it varies between surgeries everywhere and getting people vaccinated.
I’m completely other end of the country but got contacted for mine in April when I was 30.

re Mike ,I actually like him ,I think it refreshing to see a bloke who’s not leeching off his partners insta/YouTube gig.You can tell he is genuine and couldn’t care less about putting on an act for social media .Not like all these other clinger husbands trying to make a career of the back of their wives doing pound land hauls .

I don’t mind Laura either most of the time .Ive followed her a long time ,before Harrison was born and I like her taste and personality for the most part .I will agree she is a bit boring and personally think an actual leave the home job would help her but I guess it’s hard once you’re suckered into this insta gig for so long .I think it’s probably a terrible thing to class as work for anyone with MH issues ,especially anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t really believe that she has to work. Mike comes across like he earns a lot. Her role is to do the kids.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s been reading here after seeing her latest q&a
Why? Because she kept insisting she does make money 😂 she can’t do. She has really started to lack in ads and stuff so it must be drying up.

I don’t really like her q&as especially the secret ones. The other day someone said they wanted a baby and their boyfriend didn’t/wasn’t ready as they didn’t live together yet and Laura’s advice was to trap him by getting pregnant to bring along moving in…what the duck.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why? Because she kept insisting she does make money 😂 she can’t do. She has really started to lack in ads and stuff so it must be drying up.

I don’t really like her q&as especially the secret ones. The other day someone said they wanted a baby and their boyfriend didn’t/wasn’t ready as they didn’t live together yet and Laura’s advice was to trap him by getting pregnant to bring along moving in…what the duck.
Yeah I saw that too and I was so close to messaging her and saying please don’t ever give out that advice ,it’s dangerous advice to give and not something to joke about either

• Heart
Yeah I saw that too and I was so close to messaging her and saying please don’t ever give out that advice ,it’s dangerous advice to give and not something to joke about either
It’s the very worst advice. I just can’t believe she thinks that the right thing to do. I don’t think she’d like it very much if someone did that to Harrison would she. And it’s the same situation with Everly - someone could stealth her. It’s horrible, life changing and shouldn’t be encouraged in any aspect or situation.

Is that what she did with Mike? 🤣

She lived with her parents until she was about 39 weeks pregnant if I'm remembering correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️

🙊👀 that’s addressed that then. While I really appreciate she has answered this and talked further about what she meant, I think there is a very very fine line between an off plan, we need to get a house faster baby and an oops I trapped you on purpose baby. I think a lot of advice we see influencers give out is completely terrible and they simply want engagement. I will say Laura has given out excellent advice regarding mental health issues and people getting help or speaking out if they are struggling, but this baby question is troublesome as I read the question as the girl desperately wanted a baby but the boyfriend didn’t, as he wanted a house first (whether that’s before children or he didn’t want children, it wasn’t clear). And I wasn’t the only one who read it the way it came across. Just because their off plan baby worked doesn’t mean it will for everyone. She should have told the girl to actually speak to her boyfriend and work out when a baby might come along so she could manage her expectations and feel more secure in her desperation to be a mother. My husband was absolutely beyond keen in our mid 20s but he respected me and my personal reasons to wait until we were older.
020025D5-80A4-4B67-B141-9507F151D8F1.png

8091CB26-BDD4-4DC1-A04D-064474F3747D.png

Reactions: 2
Hmm big respect to her for addressing it ,I think it was well said .However I’m not entirely sure how it was originally meant to come across as it definitley was worded to sound like she was condoning this woman get pregnant for the sole reason of wanting to move in with her boyfriend .
However she responded ,it’s more than most would I guess .Just such a stupid and dangerous answer to give in the first place .I hope that really wasn’t her true opinion on whoever asked the question situation