Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see anything either? Was it yesterday she was being emotional clearing out her wardrobe?

Wonder what that's about I saw she was at the park with the kids maybe someone said /done something ?

Wonder what that's about I saw she was at the park with the kids maybe someone said /done something ?
That’s the last story I saw too, she said it was about teatime. So either something at the park or later in the evening after the children had gone to bed perhaps.

Reactions: 1
I live near her and saw lots about that on the local FB groups the other night, I'm so glad to hear they're OK because it really didn't sound good from what people were posting.

Reactions: 3
Never posted before but it’s really annoying me. She’s taken zero time to learn how to do her little girls hair properly. Desperately needs some curl cream or something instead of brushing it into tight buns or doesn’t bother doing anything with it all. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I see she's had the covid jab has she underlying health conditions !

Reactions: 2
I wondered about the Covid jab too. I don’t recall her ever mentioning a health condition and I’ve followed since she was an air hostess before she had Harrison. Surely if she was vulnerable enough to get the vaccine she would have had to shield?

I've never heard her mention a health condition don't cabin crew have to be in good health to fly ? she would have to shield if she's CEV

Some of my family have had their jab because they live with people that have very minor health conditions.

Who does she live with that's CEV asthma is not a cause to shield or get the jab so the kids wouldn't count unless Mike has something wrong with him but she hasn't said he got it .

Who does she live with that's CEV asthma is not a cause to shield or get the jab so the kids wouldn't count unless Mike has something wrong with him but she hasn't said he got it .
My nephew was diagnosed with asthma as a baby and he had to shield in the first lockdown even though he had never suffered with it. His parents were offered the jab just incase.

My nephew was diagnosed with asthma as a baby and he had to shield in the first lockdown even though he had never suffered with it. His parents were offered the jab just incase.
There's uproar because asthmatics were took off the vulnerable list and have to wait in line like the general population .

Asthmatic people who have been on certain medications are on the vaccine list. I know that as I’ve had both. Before my 75 year old father.

Maybe Mike has diabetes? Would that mean she would also be eligible?

Maybe Mike has diabetes? Would that mean she would also be eligible?
High BMI ? Mike's bound to fall into that category but she hasn't said he's shielding they've been out and about as normal .