Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to flog a steamer that kills germs with a handy swipe up! ...I am so fed up with influencers trying to make money from this latest crisis. I despair - share any information for FREE. I hope this pandemic stops all this instagram nonsense and selfishness. I’ve been sharing information all morning without a swipe-up so I know it can be done.

Reactions: 2
Meanwhile over at Berkshire Build mansion we have FREE hedging !! Ffs when will she put her hand in her pocket herself !! More freebies

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Meanwhile over at Berkshire Build mansion we have FREE hedging !! Ffs when will she put her hand in her pocket herself !! More freebies
Cant believe she’s gone and got free laurel bushes now. How crass during times like this. She should buy them herself and help that business and if she’s happy with the quality of the plants and the service, then share that company’s details on her page for FREE.

Reactions: 1
Let’s correct this shall we - NOT sharing recipes, sharing adverts!! And on the subject of advertising - Laura you’re presumably being paid a fair bit or getting all of your food completely free, so please learn to spell the company’s name correctly as it’s wrong nearly every time! I’m not being the spelling police I promise, but she’s being well-rewarded so she should make the effort to check her brand name spellings! She’s certainly not too busy for that . . .
D564D324-087D-4EDB-B61E-D4617FC44071.jpeg

• Heart
Let’s correct this shall we - NOT sharing recipes, sharing adverts!! And on the subject of advertising - Laura you’re presumably being paid a fair bit or getting all of your food completely free, so please learn to spell the company’s name correctly as it’s wrong nearly every time! I’m not being the spelling police I promise, but she’s being well-rewarded so she should make the effort to check her brand name spellings! She’s certainly not too busy for that . . .View attachment 101056
She’s something else isn’t she? Absolutely in it for the free stuff. Asking companies to DM her if they have an Easter stuff and she will share on her page later 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Plus the swipe ups to the Easter egg alternatives she is gladly sharing - rrp £65 - so transparent. Did she ever get to have her teeth whitened and bonded for free in the end?? I think most people are more worried about how to get food and their jobs right now, oh and making sure they remain healthy. This is the reason I can’t stand influencers.

She could add an Easter egg to her next supermarket shop. Oh hang on she’s not desperately looking for online deliveries like the rest of us - she gets her food delivered free! This needs stopping now - the country is on its knees.

I was really hoping 'social influencing' might take a tumble during this crisis and would at least be one positive. I'm still hopeful that we can turn the tides on this when we recognise what we find important. There are a few people though who still seem to be going for it, this account being one and My Budget Home being another. It's all so desperate and can't believe people fall for it either. Look at the size of her house- she does not need stuff for free! If she wants some pocket money, go and get a job and earn it.

• Heart
I was really hoping 'social influencing' might take a tumble during this crisis and would at least be one positive. I'm still hopeful that we can turn the tides on this when we recognise what we find important. There are a few people though who still seem to be going for it, this account being one and My Budget Home being another. It's all so desperate and can't believe people fall for it either. Look at the size of her house- she does not need stuff for free! If she wants some pocket money, go and get a job and earn it.
I don’t think the pandemic is having any effect on these grabby, self obsessed women. I get annoyed as, like many of you have said, these women are wealthy and yet get so much free stuff and yet the ordinary people get bugger all. I do wonder how some of them have accrued their wealth as some are quite young yet have mansions with the required sports car parked out front. I used to enjoy seeing interiors but they are all pretty much the same now and it’s nice to see interiors with a bit of character instead of the same old grey/ white farrow and ball, herringbone floor (which I do like myself) interiors. A few of the fashion influencers are blurring into one too. If I see another carrier bangle being flaunted I may puke.

Last edited:
I don’t think the pandemic is having any effect on these grabby, self obsessed women. I get annoyed as, like many of you have said, these women are wealthy and yet get so much free stuff and yet the ordinary people get bugger all. I do wonder how some of them have accrued their wealth as some are quite young yet have mansions with the required sports car parked out front. I used to enjoy seeing interiors but they are all pretty much the same now and it’s nice to see interiors with a bit of character instead of the same old grey/ white farrow and ball, herringbone floor (which I do like myself) interiors. A few of the fashion influencers are blurring into one too. If I see another carrier bangle being flaunted I may puke.
*cartier bangle not carrier!!

I just think the amount of gifted products all over Instagram now is too much. Everywhere you look people are getting gifted items. One account with over 200k is having all of her baby items gifted! My husband and I are saving and budgeting to buy things for our baby due in August! I know some of these bigger accounts naturally get sent items to post about them but come on it’s such a kick in the teeth to “normal” people especially in this climate! It really puts me off a business when they keep gifting items all the time

If only all our lockdown lives looked like this! 🤣 And she moans about her waistline with the baking, somehow I don’t think many crumbs are passing her lips!
D45C0687-D1E9-4A63-B0B8-47527E9D0DF9.jpeg

Does anyone else get annoyed by her constantly calling her children “the children”. It’s like undermining them in a way 😂 maybe lockdown has got to me and everything is now bugging me but there’s just something about her

Does anyone else get annoyed by her constantly calling her children “the children”. It’s like undermining them in a way 😂 maybe lockdown has got to me and everything is now bugging me but there’s just something about her
I guess it’s just the more English way of speaking, most people say ‘the kids’ now which is more American. I’ve got a feeling I call mine ‘the children’ and now worried am I actually annoying everyone who knows me 🤣

I think once you find someone annoying, it opens the floodgates to find every little thing they do annoying! I think I might be done with Laura as I feel there is an air of arrogance in pretending to be relatable whilst also taking pictures that show a giant fire pit and outdoor built in pizza oven and a bloody ride on lawnmower along with all her gifts that she clearly doesn't need.

I think once you find someone annoying, it opens the floodgates to find every little thing they do annoying! I think I might be done with Laura as I feel there is an air of arrogance in pretending to be relatable whilst also taking pictures that show a giant fire pit and outdoor built in pizza oven and a bloody ride on lawnmower along with all her gifts that she clearly doesn't need.
Don’t forget the free garden furniture table and chairs!

Don’t forget the free garden furniture table and chairs!
I felt this way about Style the Clutter, who I usually like, but I was really irritated to see the new garden furniture she was gifted. She is RICH and doesn’t need free tit. What about hosting a giveaway for keyworkers who might really appreciate somewhere lovely to relax after this horrible pandemic is over. If it were me I’d just feel guilty enjoying thousands of pounds of gifted furniture when I know I could easily afford it myself and people are particularly struggling right now.

Reactions: 4
AKA please someone send me a free balloon arch! And her post after this was asking for boys toys recommendations - you’ve had a son for 5 years, I think you might have a fair idea of toys, but hey let’s pimp out a child’s birthday for freebies!!
3615B506-6F0B-445F-BDB3-2474260833E2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4