Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaah I knew there had to be thread on this one, saw something last night that angered me so much. She posted ‘be kind ..., blah blah meaningless’ on a picture of her designer handbag storage area in her dressing room.
Is she really that stupid that she doesn’t see how crass this is or does she simply not care.
I’ve actually decided I don’t like her house that much and have you seen her friends - Inside Hamilton house ... the wife of her husband’s business partner. It’s pelmet 90s tastic with lots of fabrics that look like they’ve been swiped from a Dubai hotel.
rant over !
It’s really tactless to put all those be kind quotations and post a picture of your dressing room with the hashtags: #hincher #dressingroomgoals #hinching 🤦‍♀️ Does she not see how her words about kindness are devalued in a second with the photo and the hashtags attached?? Shows the true motivation behind the post 😮

Reactions: 1
She’s a vile woman. I don’t understand this obsession with videoing yourself cleaning. Surely it’s just a necessary evil? I feel sorry for her children. Out of everyone she uses them the most.

Remember her gushing about her son wanting to clean up the world with his litter picker ... haven't seen that recently #5minutewonder

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I came on here this morning and clicked on her account as I live in the same area & recognised Laura immediately. I know her through friends of friends. Absolutely gobsmacked by her account! The bad disclosure is shocking. Oh, and those questioning her age, she’s about 42, I think. I remember her celebrating her 40th.

I came on here this morning and clicked on her account as I live in the same area & recognised Laura immediately. I know her through friends of friends. Absolutely gobsmacked by her account! The bad disclosure is shocking. Oh, and those questioning her age, she’s about 42, I think. I remember her celebrating her 40th.
Spill !

This story is hysterical (not) . . . “choosing which gin to have and we don’t have many at the moment unfortunately” . . . Is she for real?! It’s like a flipping commercial bar!!
8ECB3EA3-4B3F-447F-9679-76FD35F95F28.png

Reactions: 3
This story is hysterical (not) . . . “choosing which gin to have and we don’t have many at the moment unfortunately” . . . Is she for real?! It’s like a flipping commercial bar!!View attachment 87361
I’m quite cynical with these type of posts..it’s like the purpose is firstly engagement, asking followers to recommend their fave gins, whilst secondly, hoping a brand may see she is running out and offer to send some. I personally could not understand how she said she didn’t have many gins to choose from. She had loads, which really makes you question the real motive behind the story. She’s also pushing that gousto code on a weekly basis - her weekly meals will be costing her hardly anything if followers are using it, as Gousto give you free meals. It’s such an incentive to get others to sign up.

She’s disgusting. I don’t know how she sleeps at night.

I find it quite ignorant when these people don’t caption their stories too. If you really cared about ALL of your audience being able to know what your saying, they should caption, Laura included.

Here we go! She’s going to get her bleeping teeth done for free now !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Oh no looks like Laura’s mate from x inside Hamilton’s house account is starting to change. Doing the ‘tap’ to tidy a room (seriously don’t understand this whole obsession with cleaning rooms) and a swipe up for discounted dog food 🤦‍♀️ These home accounts all start to morph and copy each other with discount codes, swipe ups etc It’s seriously not cool to be the same as everyone else - does she really need to make money from swipe ups for dog food? ☹

• Sad
It’s unbelievable! What’s next .... free nose job ? When will this women pay for something herself!

These woman are so bloody rich already. They live in their self built Berkshire mansions, their husbands are busIness partners, I guess it’s just a hobby to pass the time between school run and hair appointments.

I find it quite ignorant when these people don’t caption their stories too. If you really cared about ALL of your audience being able to know what your saying, they should caption, Laura included.
Well well, look we now have captions today! 🤣
4B0F4FB1-9F30-4552-A572-2F9383EC6DDB.png

Reactions: 4
Contradicting herself saying they don’t celebrate one minute then they do the next!

Does she not realise how potent that cheap pink cleaner is she’s writing her name in? Tagging on the beg again.

Desperate to be the house build. She makes me sick the way she constantly shares her children to get free gifts ! Another privileged skank too tight to put your hand in your pocket. She’s the biggest begger on Instagram !

Free garden furniture , bedroom furniture, mattress, endless wicker baskets !

‘Hi guys.... beg beg beg 👃
Wonder what happened to her account? Did she get her free teeth whitening? This is exactly what I dislike about Instagram - all the gifting, ads and swipe ups, oh and people asking for stuff. It’s dreadful. My mum and Nan would never have behaved in this low manner. It’s cheapened society and made people so self absorbed that they don’t think about others. It’s all about taking and what they can get next. Not helping others (being kind), doing charity work etc.. ☹

Wonder what happened to her account? Did she get her free teeth whitening? This is exactly what I dislike about Instagram - all the gifting, ads and swipe ups, oh and people asking for stuff. It’s dreadful. My mum and Nan would never have behaved in this low manner. It’s cheapened society and made people so self absorbed that they don’t think about others. It’s all about taking and what they can get next. Not helping others (being kind), doing charity work etc.. ☹
☝🏻 This ! its all very well being ‘kind’ to your kids. But I don’t see any of them volunteering or using some of their acres of free time and cash to benefit their local community. And you just know they’re not doing it secretly..., because EVERYTHING is for the gram.

No that’s true but most people with obvious wealth choose not to accept gift after gift after gift. It’s distasteful when you can clearly afford it yourself. The joke of it all is that she shops in the cheapest places possible when it’s her own money and yet accepts gifts worth hundreds from well known brands. Many people do a lot for charity wealthy or not so don’t come on here stating how much she does for charity.

Reactions: 5