Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that an audition for a shopping channel? She really doesn’t need to be flogging carpet cleaner surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No idea what she s doing to make her carpet "smelly". My carpets are way older than hers and don't smell, unless you have a pet what an odd thing lol

• Haha
Was that an audition for a shopping channel? She really doesn’t need to be flogging carpet cleaner surely!
Omg what the heck have I just watched. So she has smelly carpets because the kids run in and out?? Really? She’s always doing those silly cleaning videos so I find that hard to believe. So her solution is to spray them with a bottle of febreeze! 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ If I sprayed my carpets with febreeze I’d be going through a few bottles a day - how bloody ridiculous! Is she seriously that desperate that she has to sell cleaning products? How wooden did she sound - what a terrible sales pitch!!

No idea what she s doing to make her carpet "smelly". My carpets are way older than hers and don't smell, unless you have a pet what an odd thing lol
I think febreeze should ask for their money back 😉 if her carpets smell that bad then she needs a company in to clean them - not a bottle of spray

She demonstrated how to do it - you spray it! Really?!

She sounded like she was reading a bad script. I think one day the likes of her will be so embarrassed they behaved like this. If I were her husband I’d be mortified.

• Haha
So now she's chatting all the time with Georgia from TOWIE. Is she just desperate to be a zlist celeb??

Reactions: 2
So now she's chatting all the time with Georgia from TOWIE. Is she just desperate to be a zlist celeb??
She’s always trying to latch on to other ‘meinfluencers’. She tags mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon, looks like she’s trying to get a collab with ikea too! She’s just another wealthy housewife who wants to be part of the ‘freebie’ lifestyle that has become all too common on insta. She comes across as desperate and shallow like the rest of them.

Reactions: 4
they start off by flooding 'celebs' home pages. like they have their notifications on for the celeb's page. they're hungry for fame/exposure.
chill.

I like playing the #AD game. How small and hidden can she make her labelling.

She bought her followers ! Desperate to be TheHouseBuild.

Biggest grabber on the gram ! Embarrassing.

Another one who will sell her kids privacy for a freebie.

She said she was looking for somewhere to stay for a family weekend ‘ looking for recommendations blah blah blah’

Oh and surprise surprise ! She’s become a member of the press and she’s left her badly designed mansion and gone on a free trip ! Unbelievable

The brass neck of these grabbers !

Thought that too! It’s so obvious she’s just trying to wangle a freebie whenever she asks for recommendations...they’re all the flipping same! Why don’t you spend some of your own cash penguin face!

Reactions: 3
She’s always trying to wrangle a freebie! It’s embarrassing. Someone of obvious wealth behaving in this manner.

It is so embarrassing. They can easily afford to stay in these hotels, especially if they take their children to eat in places like The Ivy?! Just so unnecessarily pretentious.

Bad taste with a capital T! Put your f*cking phone down ! Over sharing the death of a close relative. Your first thought is to constantly film the grieving family ?

She’s a disgrace. Who would even give Instagram a second thought ? Vile women

Omg why oh why put this out to the public? I find this so sad. This should be such a private moment with the family who are grieving. Your followers are strangers. Set up an account just for close family and friends. Keep this account for the begging and boasting that you do. This is awful. This screams out engagement, the need for strangers to send their condolences, her need for validation. This is why I’m on Tattle to discuss why showing everything on social media is of no benefit to society and our younger generation. We do not need this sort of validation. A lot of people need therapists to understand why they feel the need to share so much and all of the time. I am teaching my children they don’t need to seek validation from others. Be true to yourself.

I've been thinking this the whole time but was too scared to say in case anything thought it was harsh. I really think that she has overshared this incredibly sad situation to a point where I wondered if she was doing it to recieve sympathy messages and therefore upping her online engagement. Some things just don't need to be shared online, especially when you have 130k followers. Things like this should be kept private and between family

• Heart