Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, why do you need a balloon arch anyway for 4 people stuck at home and why does she need one for free??

Reactions: 4
My wife constantly shows off this profile, can we have this in our home all the time. She is going to bankrupt me. Think it’s good how they can keep a place so neat with two kids. Mine are like wrecking balls

Reactions: 1
I amazed at how awful these women are. Inside Hamilton House needs a thread all to herself. Showing off her cars, mini, mini, Kia, then jumps to a bloody Range Rover that looks like something a Rapper would drive. How do you jump from normal cars and houses to enormous mansions and Ferrari’s? In such a short time too. I know they have their own business but this shouts “lottery win” to me.

I amazed at how awful these women are. Inside Hamilton House needs a thread all to herself. Showing off her cars, mini, mini, Kia, then jumps to a bloody Range Rover that looks like something a Rapper would drive. How do you jump from normal cars and houses to enormous mansions and Ferrari’s? In such a short time too. I know they have their own business but this shouts “lottery win” to me.
I’ve mentioned her on this thread before- she is AWFUL- def needs a thread. She’s so show off - look at how much money we’ve got. Brag, brag, brag.So brash and tacky.

Reactions: 3
I’ve mentioned her on this thread before- she is AWFUL- def needs a thread. She’s so show off - look at how much money we’ve got. Brag, brag, brag.So brash and tacky.
To be honest at first I thought she was joking with the bragging but obviously not as she constantly name drops things. Like today her hubby and son have “taken the Bentley for a run”. Like you do! 😂 I would love to know how they have made their money as they are not even that old really. Should we create a thread dedicated to her? Not sure how you do it though 😂

• Haha
I unfollowed The Berkshire build ages ago because she’s a beggy twit. Everything is gifted or ads. So unrealistic. Her house is plan and quite frankly boring.

I unfollowed The Berkshire build ages ago because she’s a beggy twit. Everything is gifted or ads. So unrealistic. Her house is plan and quite frankly boring.
You’re right. Her house is quite boring. You can have all the money in the world but you can’t buy style! 😂

She also has a few “hanger-ons” who reply in her comments with all that fake nice stuff in her in hopes she then stories some of their products. True dat.

To be honest at first I thought she was joking with the bragging but obviously not as she constantly name drops things. Like today her hubby and son have “taken the Bentley for a run”. Like you do! 😂 I would love to know how they have made their money as they are not even that old really. Should we create a thread dedicated to her? Not sure how you do it though 😂
He‘s a property developer ... they seem to be minted, fair play to them but I hope they have good security the way she publicly flaunts it. she makes me cringe - like that Harry Enfield spoof “I’m considerably richer than you’ !

So she’s reached 100k followers and she’s getting sooo many comments saying how she ‘deserves’ it. Oh yeah, lady with rich husband flaunts her wealth on social media .... so well deserved !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s reached 100k followers and she’s getting sooo many comments saying how she ‘deserves’ it. Oh yeah, lady with rich husband flaunts her wealth on social media .... so well deserved !
I agree with you - she totally loves to flaunt and beg for free stuff, not to mention her love for swipe ups! So after BLM she decides she must show everyone what happened yesterday for her birthday, which includes a very helpful swipe up for her dress and also a useful reminder for a giveaway that’s ending - she’s always thinking of others isn’t she..this type of .influencer behaviour/ culture makes me 🤢 glad to have this platform to discuss this type of social media epidemic.

Attachments

• Sick
I agree with you - she totally loves to flaunt and beg for free stuff, not to mention her love for swipe ups! So after BLM she decides she must show everyone what happened yesterday for her birthday, which includes a very helpful swipe up for her dress and also a useful reminder for a giveaway that’s ending - she’s always thinking of others isn’t she..this type of .influencer behaviour/ culture makes me 🤢 glad to have this platform to discuss this type of social media epidemic.
instagram was just a total cringe-fest yesterday. As if she cares for one second about the BlackLivesMatter movement Or the stories behind it. She has just moved swiftly back to swipe ups. Would be better to say nothing.

instagram was just a total cringe-fest yesterday. As if she cares for one second about the BlackLivesMatter movement Or the stories behind it. She has just moved swiftly back to swipe ups. Would be better to say nothing.
I agree. So embarrassing watching people post little black squares and then 12 hours later showing off all the expensive things they were given for their birthday/ swipe ups/ business as usual etc. Bandwagon springs to mind.

Playing devils advocate but if she did stay quiet then she’s get slammed for that also. I’m sure a lot of people didn’t want to post the black squares and felt pressure to. Whether it’s agreed with or not, everyone who’s someone would have got slammed for not doing so and clearly, it appears for doing so also.

i follow a few big accounts who are genuine, i have recently unfollowed @inside.number2 who is just like this account here, ad, gifted, brand ambassador who rarely buys things themselves and take advantage of small companies. such a shame that they see the number and not the amount of fake followers they have!

I like this account but shocked she’s 34 - for some reason I thought she was 40
Couldn’t believe it too! No way does she look 34! I thought she was waaaaayyyy older. At least 15 years older. Life has not dealt you a good card in the looks dept sweety.