Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the issue is just how much is accepted and how irrelevant 90% of it is! The disclosure and bought followers on her account are shocking! There are tools like HypeAuditor that show exactly when she bought them too. Charity ball (google says it was for great Ormond st) wasn’t just Lauras’ initiative either & doesn’t change the Instagram fails.

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t seem to understand why there was no hand sanitiser anywhere today - and buys vinegar cleaner but not sure what it’s for? I don’t think she’s very bright 😂

And if she says ‘hi guys! I just wanted to pop on..... one more time’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She usually tags mrs Hinch so she will know what that is for surely? She’s just trying to engage with the follow Hinchers out there. Any sensible person would google ‘what can I use white wine vinegar spray for’? Again another marketing ploy for attention and engagement figures 🤔 Selling a hoover and mop 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Good grief.

advice re hand sanitiser :

You are very welcome Berkshire.build (if you read Tattle 😉). See on tattle we share information WITHOUT making money from a swipe up

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Here we go. Asking the bot followers she bought to ask her tit about her wonderful life.

First up - where is the bed from? - bleeping GIFT!!

A day without a gousto swipe up ! Thank the lord.

Here we go. Asking the bot followers she bought to ask her tit about her wonderful life.

First up - where is the bed from? - bleeping GIFT!!

A day without a gousto swipe up ! Thank the lord.
Omg all the PLEASEGIFTMEinfluencers are doing this ridiculous Q&A thing. They all just copy each other - it’s just so bloody boring. I reckon they send the questions to themselves. OMG the bed comment!! 😂 Ask any of these glorified salespeople where did you get that from and I bet most will answer with ‘its gifted’. The whole gift thing drives me crazy...I want to scream ‘It’s not a gift, it’s a product sent from a brand to someone like Laura for FREE and as part of a business transaction for her to INFLUENCE others to buy’. You never really hear them say, well I don’t particularly recommend this bed that I was given for free. They will not post negative reviews because it would put off future brands sending them stuff. Instagram has become an online QVC channel 😡

No that’s true but most people with obvious wealth choose not to accept gift after gift after gift. It’s distasteful when you can clearly afford it yourself. The joke of it all is that she shops in the cheapest places possible when it’s her own money and yet accepts gifts worth hundreds from well known brands. Many people do a lot for charity wealthy or not so don’t come on here stating how much she does for charity.
You are spot on with regards to those who are obviously wealthy, have no real needs and yet they accept items for free, like beds, hoovers etc. This is unfortunately the very ugly side to monetising Instagram and why we are on Tattle in the first instance. I tell my kids they have to save pocket money and birthday/ Xmas money to buy expensive items they want. We teach them the value of money. If we ‘gifted’ stuff to our kids all the time, they would be spoilt and feel entitled to have everything they asked for. One of our closest friends is the son of a billionaire, and he is very humble and also shares this value of working hard for something. Despite his father being a billionaire, they both work full time. He’s a great role model for my children. MEinfluencers are not.

They are just so nouveau riche - her friend Hamilton House is the same “look at my house, my cars, my holidays - we‘re richer than you, at least I hope we are”

Her friend is awful - one minute look at my ferrari next trying to sell something with a swipe up? People who have money don’t need to shout about it. It’s probably all on finance anyway.

Reactions: 5
Her friend is awful - one minute look at my ferrari next trying to sell something with a swipe up? People who have money don’t need to shout about it. It’s probably all on finance anyway.
What swipe up has she done? I agree this account has become a little bit show offy now. I do think she’s trying to be like Laura slightly. Shame.

She did a swipe up yesterday - I can’t remember what for as I’d never click on them.

Reactions: 1
She couldn’t seem to understand why there was no hand sanitiser anywhere today - and buys vinegar cleaner but not sure what it’s for? I don’t think she’s very bright 😂

And if she says ‘hi guys! I just wanted to pop on..... one more time’
It’s when she called the white vinegar, “white wine vinegar” hahahha she’s a bit thick.

Why does she keep tagging Olivia Atwood in everything too? Was she a ring girl back in the day? That’s how Olivia started out

Reactions: 1
It’s when she called the white vinegar, “white wine vinegar” hahahha she’s a bit thick.

Why does she keep tagging Olivia Atwood in everything too? Was she a ring girl back in the day? That’s how Olivia started out
They worked in the beauty business together I think..

Seems so distasteful to be doing #Ads this evening.
still trying to line her pocket while other people have such huge worries 😐

• Angry
Seems so distasteful to be doing #Ads this evening.
still trying to line her pocket while other people have such huge worries 😐
All MEinfluencers are the same - they will use any crisis/ tragedy to benefit them. They should be doing things for free - helping companies by mentioning them and their products, and not accepting fees or making money out of people who swipe up. Share information not for profit.

I think gifting at a time of crisis is in bad taste. Dunelm also gifted Mrs Hinch a similar bouquet today. Plus they aren’t really gifts - more a business transaction. Imagine if she didn’t promote the gift? No more future freebies from dunelm etc. It’s all very transactional with terms attached and therefore not a gift at all.

I think gifting at a time of crisis is in bad taste. Dunelm also gifted Mrs Hinch a similar bouquet today. Plus they aren’t really gifts - more a business transaction. Imagine if she didn’t promote the gift? No more future freebies from dunelm etc. It’s all very transactional with terms attached and therefore not a gift at all.
I couldn’t agree more. All the people receiving odd box veg/fruit boxes etc. There are more worthy people out there that could do with food than people that can afford to buy it them self. So distasteful.

Still don't why she clings on to Georgia from Towie & Olivia like a right stalker. They never mention her lol...