Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to be like all the rest of the Instaclones. She pretty much copies thehousebuild and all the rest of them. She loves a freebie too. I’ve had to unfollow as I’m fed up of these women who quote stuff about positive affirmations, when most of the time their posts or stories have a hidden agenda behind it ie money, gifting, using their kids or a swipe up to make money. She’s unoriginal, attention seeking and tbh I find her voice grates on me. The way she plays up to the camera on her stories makes me switch off. Those filters she uses are awful. Can’t watch I’m afraid.
[/QUOTE

Couldn’t agree with you more, I’ve also unfollowed! So nauseating!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think it’s disgusting how she gets her poor little boy to talk to the people in her phone. What do these people teach their children about phone use? We are breeding a screwed up generation.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s disgusting how she gets her poor little boy to talk to the people in her phone. What do these people teach their children about phone use? We are breeding a screwed up generation.
Totally agree 👍

Reactions: 1
Ive just looked on her posts and story (with a dif account after she blocked me for calling her out on her ads). She just states some items prev gifted but shes not saying what is she. Its only her story that state its the furniture gifted. These mummy floggers do my head in
This still happens, so you don’t know which items are gifted. Justalittlebuild does it loads too or simply doesn’t bother to include anything despite receiving tons of furniture from John Lewis. These so called influencers only care about what they can get.

Reactions: 3
She looked so much older on her stories yesterday! Like a 55 year old
I think it’s the filters they all use. Not great role models when we try and tell children to be proud of how they look and not to worry about body image etc. Applying filters all the time sends out the wrong message.

I find it weird ‘buying’ valentines presents for her children. Then said they want to celebrate it as they like an excuse to get gifts. Hmm wonder where they get that from? I don’t like her at all. She is totally fake and have no idea what her poor children are learning from it all.

I find it weird ‘buying’ valentines presents for her children. Then said they want to celebrate it as they like an excuse to get gifts. Hmm wonder where they get that from? I don’t like her at all. She is totally fake and have no idea what her poor children are learning from it all.
Contradicting herself saying they don’t celebrate one minute then they do the next!

Does she not realise how potent that cheap pink cleaner is she’s writing her name in? Tagging on the beg again.

Desperate to be the house build. She makes me sick the way she constantly shares her children to get free gifts ! Another privileged skank too tight to put your hand in your pocket. She’s the biggest begger on Instagram !

Free garden furniture , bedroom furniture, mattress, endless wicker baskets !

‘Hi guys.... beg beg beg 👃

• Heart
She’s trying to be like Hinch 🤦‍♀️ She has tagged her and Stacey Solomon on a few stories. Like you @Morris99 I agree, those cleaners are bad and shouldn’t be celebrated in the manner they are in insta. There are many environmentally friendly cleaners out there, but Mrs Hinch and her fellow ‘hinchers’ are buying this stuff and tagging these awful products like it’s a ‘cool’ thing to do. Many cleaning products are cheap, plastic, full of chemicals that are not good for your homes, health, nor the planet. Hinch won’t use the environmentally friendly stuff though and her spokesperson stated that she will use more environmentally friendly products as soon as her favourite brands bring them out - I mean, you despair with comments like that. It’s all about the money:

Posting a picture which features gifted and AD items and taking about how kindness costs nothing is in such bad taste. Even my husband agreed this is not nice at all. So tactless. I want to share an article that was featured yesterday about influencers and how perhaps they should be made accountable for their actions, and what they post/ advertise. I don’t want my kids growing up in an influencer culture. I already see how bad it is and I do fear how it will worsen if we don’t talk about it, and that’s why I think we need Tattle - to talk openly about what influencers are doing. The ASA and brands also need to be more accountable too. We need more transparency, and rules regulating this industry and the effect these influencers can have on others.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Posting a picture which features gifted and AD items and taking about how kindness costs nothing is in such bad taste. Even my husband agreed this is not nice at all. So tactless. I want to share an article that was featured yesterday about influencers and how perhaps they should be made accountable for their actions, and what they post/ advertise. I don’t want my kids growing up in an influencer culture. I already see how bad it is and I do fear how it will worsen if we don’t talk about it, and that’s why I think we need Tattle - to talk openly about what influencers are doing. The ASA and brands also need to be more accountable too. We need more transparency, and rules regulating this industry and the effect these influencers can have on others.

They just don’t get it, do they?

• Heart
They just don’t get it, do they?
This one lives in a free gift world. She’s not only got a huge house hubby built , luxury holidays , flash cars..... but she now does hidden affiliate links!

The worst part is the pushing constant pictures / videos of her children for gifts / ADs. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. Total strangers having access to her young innocent children. You can easily see where she lives ! Does she not think it’s dangerous to show off all the time ? Put your family as risk ? And for what ? A crappy cheap Chinese set of furniture and hundreds of wicker baskets???

She seems to give the impression she gets a lot of negative messages from the ‘trolls’ I think it’s more like people calling her out on being a spoilt brat too tight to buy anything herself ! And accepting constant Gift gift gift gift ....

• Heart
This one lives in a free gift world. She’s not only got a huge house hubby built , luxury holidays , flash cars..... but she now does hidden affiliate links!

The worst part is the pushing constant pictures / videos of her children for gifts / ADs. She should be utterly ashamed of herself. Total strangers having access to her young innocent children. You can easily see where she lives ! Does she not think it’s dangerous to show off all the time ? Put your family as risk ? And for what ? A crappy cheap Chinese set of furniture and hundreds of wicker baskets???

She seems to give the impression she gets a lot of negative messages from the ‘trolls’ I think it’s more like people calling her out on being a spoilt brat too tight to buy anything herself ! And accepting constant Gift gift gift gift ....
It’s really tasteless and utterly lacking in class; ironically the very thing that bb thinks she’s steeped in...

• Heart
Aaaaah I knew there had to be thread on this one, saw something last night that angered me so much. She posted ‘be kind ..., blah blah meaningless’ on a picture of her designer handbag storage area in her dressing room.
Is she really that stupid that she doesn’t see how crass this is or does she simply not care.
I’ve actually decided I don’t like her house that much and have you seen her friends - Inside Hamilton house ... the wife of her husband’s business partner. It’s pelmet 90s tastic with lots of fabrics that look like they’ve been swiped from a Dubai hotel.
rant over !

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Check out jamessmithpt on IG - his latest post is an igtv rant about influencers and what they do to increase engagement and attention. I’ve just been made aware of his video and I do think he’s spot on with what he’s saying about influencers who engage audiences for money or to collab with brands for swipe ups and ads. Sorry I have no idea how to link his video here...