Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gifted trip I see. Not marked as AD on her posts. I just don’t get why not?? Anyone??

Reactions: 1
Begging on the latest post ! “Oh what can I put in this massive empty room”

This women has literally been gifted everything in that house over the last few months ! And picks and chooses what she labels as AD

Reactions: 3
Why is it the rich wives who couldn’t possibly stoke up the energy to work for a living get non stop gifted stuff ! And I mean endless holidays !

Look at this hidden gifted tag.

This one is a housebuild wannabe who gets more free stuff than her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is absolutely crazy isn’t it. Far mor deserving people who could do with a real than all these people who can afford to take themselves away. Have you noticed that when she buys things for herself they are from cheap shops yet gets all the expensive stuff gifted. An absolute joke!

Why is it the rich wives who couldn’t possibly stoke up the energy to work for a living get non stop gifted stuff ! And I mean endless holidays !

Look at this hidden gifted tag.

This one is a housebuild wannabe who gets more free stuff than her.
Good spot saw this post today and never noticed the gifted stay till you said 😡

Is absolutely crazy isn’t it. Far mor deserving people who could do with a real than all these people who can afford to take themselves away. Have you noticed that when she buys things for herself they are from cheap shops yet gets all the expensive stuff gifted. An absolute joke!
Yes ! She shops in the range yet that basket company sent her loads of baskets.
Good spot saw this post today and never noticed the gifted stay till you said 😡
She does it all the time. I can’t understand how she doesn’t have 15 threads !

She bought her followers 1000%

Such a beg. Today I am wearing #tag #tag #tag. Mint velvet are not going to give you tit! Get back to your free holiday !!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed how she keeps tagging celebs in her posts about how she knows them, used to work with them etc. James Haskell is the new one today

How old is she? I’m sure she’s in her early 30’s but her latest stories you’d think she was late 40’s!

I’m finding Berkshire.build posts really boring now. She wants to be just like the rest of the home interior/ lifestyle ‘influencers’. I mean she even paints books to match colour schemes! I buy books to READ them. She likes her freebies too and has begun her ‘tablescaping’! Sorry maybe it’s just me, but I can’t stand this account anymore.

Also what’s with the teepees for sleepovers? I mean..personalised pjs for each kid attending! Seriously???? What a waste of money. She’s done a birthday one and I’m sure I saw a Xmas themed one as well. I shudder to think how much these cost!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her Xmas tree has now been professionally decorated #‘gifted’ by a company in Berkshire - what is it with these companies? Surely you’d want the kids to decorate it with you whilst they are still young, or are all homes now just for ‘insta perfect photos’???? Does everything have to look perfect? As a mum I actually find this a little sad if I’m honest. Our tree is not perfectly decorated, but it’s been decorated with love and giggles, and the stuff the kids have made over the years.

Reactions: 2
I’m finding Berkshire.build posts really boring now. She wants to be just like the rest of the home interior/ lifestyle ‘influencers’. I mean she even paints books to match colour schemes! I buy books to READ them. She likes her freebies too and has begun her ‘tablescaping’! Sorry maybe it’s just me, but I can’t stand this account anymore.

Also what’s with the teepees for sleepovers? I mean..personalised pjs for each kid attending! Seriously???? What a waste of money. She’s done a birthday one and I’m sure I saw a Xmas themed one as well. I shudder to think how much these cost!
She was gifted most of it. The pyjamas were gifted as well

She was gifted most of it. The pyjamas were gifted as well
What a surprise - not! Of course she is morphing into all the other wealthy mums of insta who keep subjecting us to their endless conveyor belt of ads, gifts, copycat tablescapes...🤦‍♀️ It’s all starting to get #justalittlebitboring now😉

And don’t get me started on the false lashes or whatever she’s doing with them and all the ‘be kind’ quotes! Hate the fact that all these ‘instagrammers’ call it trolling when it’s just a difference if opinion, drives me mad!!

• Haha
And don’t get me started on the false lashes or whatever she’s doing with them and all the ‘be kind’ quotes! Hate the fact that all these ‘instagrammers’ call it trolling when it’s just a difference if opinion, drives me mad!!
haha thought it was just me! saw an IG story of hers on my explore page, i never thought eyelashes could be annoying

She’s trying to be like all the rest of the Instaclones. She pretty much copies thehousebuild and all the rest of them. She loves a freebie too. I’ve had to unfollow as I’m fed up of these women who quote stuff about positive affirmations, when most of the time their posts or stories have a hidden agenda behind it ie money, gifting, using their kids or a swipe up to make money. She’s unoriginal, attention seeking and tbh I find her voice grates on me. The way she plays up to the camera on her stories makes me switch off. Those filters she uses are awful. Can’t watch I’m afraid.