Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone’s seen, but the sister in law has had her baby and once again Laura is stealing the limelight for the occasion as she was the birthing partner! Not only that, but she’s also splashing photos of the newborn all over her Insta stories - I would be absolutely furious if I was her SIL and my new baby’s photo was being used for likes!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On her Q&A the other day, I nearly asked 'how does your sister in law feel knowing you are pimping out her tragic circumstances one day after giving birth to gain some followers and swipe ups?'. But it didn't fit and I lost my nerve 🤣

Reactions: 3
On her Q&A the other day, I nearly asked 'how does your sister in law feel knowing you are pimping out her tragic circumstances one day after giving birth to gain some followers and swipe ups?'. But it didn't fit and I lost my nerve 🤣
I know what you mean! I sometimes want to post then lose my nerve even though it’s an obvious and try comment! 😂

29A5CCFC-C421-4350-9497-E9545F8FC235.jpeg
41BA44E1-4A3D-4411-A8FB-40CDD0CA4EE4.jpeg

Ah what a saintly hero she is for providing all these local businesses with their step up in the world! And Laura, there is such a thing as Google . . . it really helps when you’re searching for something . . . BUT there is that annoying issue that it won’t provide you with freebies like begging on Insta will, hey!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
View attachment 320704View attachment 320705
Ah what a saintly hero she is for providing all these local businesses with their step up in the world! And Laura, there is such a thing as Google . . . it really helps when you’re searching for something . . . BUT there is that annoying issue that it won’t provide you with freebies like begging on Insta will, hey!! 🙄
Omg!!! How blatant is she?!!! All that money and still doesn’t want to pay for a few measly biscuits!!!! She should be ashamed of herself x

Reactions: 4
Make them yourself you lazy cow. You’ve nothing else to do all day.
Oh but she has, have you seen how busy she’s been stamping out her own handmade clay gift tags for Xmas?! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ You know, all the essential stuff!

• Haha
Oh but she has, have you seen how busy she’s been stamping out her own handmade clay gift tags for Xmas?! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ You know, all the essential stuff!
Free £60 wreath !! Why do these grabbers not just put their hand in their pocket !

Free £60 wreath !! Why do these grabbers not just put their hand in their pocket !
Ah there’s nothing quite like a gifted Xmas is there? It’s just take, take,take, beg,beg,beg - just what society needs right now - another influencer wannabe clone 😡 🎅

Ah there’s nothing quite like a gifted Xmas is there? It’s just take, take,take, beg,beg,beg - just what society needs right now - another influencer wannabe clone 😡 🎅
She really wants to be the house build. I’m sure her accent is fake. She sounds so odd when she talks !

She really wants to be the house build. I’m sure her accent is fake. She sounds so odd when she talks !
I think there is a lot of fakeness there to be honest. I think they're pretty 'new money' and she's just been lucky enough to marry someone who's made a lot of money from property. Even the fact that she uses 'Berkshire' like its some kind of bloody royal title. I live here and noone describes as livijg in Berkshire, they refer to the towns. Like Slough. And Bracknell. (I do know she doesn't live in either of these place but doesn't sound quite so great now does it!

I think she's quite chavvy IRL.

I think there is a lot of fakeness there to be honest. I think they're pretty 'new money' and she's just been lucky enough to marry someone who's made a lot of money from property. Even the fact that she uses 'Berkshire' like its some kind of bloody royal title. I live here and noone describes as livijg in Berkshire, they refer to the towns. Like Slough. And Bracknell. (I do know she doesn't live in either of these place but doesn't sound quite so great now does it!
Is her house in Finchampstead by any chance?

She’s a horrible woman. Why do these people need so much stuff? And all of her stuff is cheap tat.

Reactions: 2
Hey Laura, you obviously read here otherwise why you you be giving the flowers to a 'friend' on the school run. Quit with the swipe ups and gifted stuff, you need to read the room.

Hey Laura, you obviously read here otherwise why you you be giving the flowers to a 'friend' on the school run. Quit with the swipe ups and gifted stuff, you need to read the room.
She lives in such a privileged and protected bubble that I don’t think she realises there are any ‘rooms’ outside of the fancy ones in her house! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 weeks in a row she has been gifted hampers of food. Is there anyone less in need of free food than this pretentious prick??? Give it to someone who needs it FFS

• Wow
2 weeks in a row she has been gifted hampers of food. Is there anyone less in need of free food than this pretentious prick??? Give it to someone who needs it FFS
Totally disgusting ! I hope she chokes on it ! Sad, bored housewife. Prostitutes those children for a couple of quid and told the world about the very sad death of the brother in law! She’s a total disgrace to the human race.

Can’t get enough food to cover the huge surge in demand for families at the food bank I volunteer at. We supply her local area ! Heart breaking and to see her get send all this.😡🤬

• Sad
A
Totally disgusting ! I hope she chokes on it ! Sad, bored housewife. Prostitutes those children for a couple of quid and told the world about the very sad death of the brother in law! She’s a total disgrace to the human race.

Can’t get enough food to cover the huge surge in demand for families at the food bank I volunteer at. We supply her local area ! Heart breaking and to see her get send all this.😡🤬
Agree - what she does is utterly disgusting. She can easily afford to buy her own food and hampers. She is morphing into beggy becs from the house build and all the others like her. They do nothing for society, apart from drain it. Laura literally lives for gifted, free stuff and to feature in ads, she is practically drooling when she mentions gifted or ad! 🤢 I do think when people are ThIS shallow, they must be missing something in their lives. What a sad bunch of women they are - all copying and competing with each other on social media for likes, engagement, validations, brand awareness, etc etc

I know, shocking isn’t it 😡 and I thought it was really insulting to Waitrose as well that she only did one short Insta story of the gifted stuff - but then followed it with about 15 #aff swipe-ups of all her dining room furniture because of course she’ll get paid for them! 🙄 Waitrose must wonder why they bothered!