Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I saw this in the Daily Mail too. Very sad but I do think Laura has gone a bit much with some of her posts. I'd followed her for a while and she rarely shows anyone other than the 4 of them and now all of a sudden 'she's really close to Ace'. She may very well have been but until now, I wouldn't have recognised the name if it were to appear on the news

Reactions: 2
I’m flabbergasted - she certainly alluded to it being suicide. How bloody awful of her to broadcast such personal information on her Instagram account. Defo a weirdo.?

Reactions: 3
If I was her sister in law I would have hit the roof at my bereaved son being used as content - how bloody dare she. In between ads and freebies it’s beyond distasteful.

Reactions: 5
If I was her sister in law I would have hit the roof at my bereaved son being used as content - how bloody dare she. In between ads and freebies it’s beyond distasteful.
It’s so awful. One thing is she bought most of her followers, bots probably missed the news and non stop hints about the tragedy.

It’s shown how vile she is. Bored housewife

Because what we all need to see right now is another really well off couple getting gifted a weekend away in an expensive hotel, very shortly after their last two trips away.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Another bored housewife leading a shallow selfish life whose hobby, main purpose in life, is seeing how much she can get for free. So crass considering they can afford many of the things they get for free anyway. Some people have no class or moral values 🙄 stopped following her ages ago. She became another freebie hunting instamum clone 🥱

Reactions: 4
Because what we all need to see right now is another really well off couple getting gifted a weekend away in an expensive hotel, very shortly after their last two trips away.
I had to unfollow her yesterday. It seems every weekend she's away at different hotel getaways for free. They are not approaching her, she is 10000% approaching them. How shallow and greedy. Her man is driving multiple supercars and she cant pay for hotel staycations!? So out of touch in this current climate. And clearly her kids are shipped off every weekend too!

Reactions: 6
She works sooo hard though, she deserves the breaks!! It must be such a tough life that she leads, I don’t know how she gets through each day . . .

• Haha
Who looks after the kids? I don’t leave mine with Grandparents at the moment, now they are back at school etc I don’t want to risk exposing them to germs . No childcare for me - but we’re all safe hopefully.

Reactions: 1
Who looks after the kids? I don’t leave mine with Grandparents at the moment, now they are back at school etc I don’t want to risk exposing them to germs . No childcare for me - but we’re all safe hopefully.
Grandparents - she posted the day I unfollowed about her parents spoiling the kids while they went away. She doesnt care as long as she gets what she wants!

Grandparents - she posted the day I unfollowed about her parents spoiling the kids while they went away. She doesnt care as long as she gets what she wants!
hmmm, no pandemic concerns for her 🙄

Who takes photos at Ikea?! Sad life to be excited about storage jars. I am guessing that’s her way of asking for them for free. Very strange way to behave.

Here we go! After the free luxury weekend it’s now hundreds of pounds of free juice!! So trying to be The House Build !

No markings at all on this one !! Hundreds of pounds of more free tit ! Grabby sneaky c*nt
Hi Laura 👏🏻
I see you reposted , nice and clear labelling now ! NOT.
The shittest review of an expensive product - pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it really sad that she’s so interested in monochrome that her little boy thinks the pumpkins are gone off as they aren’t orange? What’s wrong with her? I want to give her a shake and remind her what’s important.

• Wow
Isn’t it really sad that she’s so interested in monochrome that her little boy thinks the pumpkins are gone off as they aren’t orange? What’s wrong with her? I want to give her a shake and remind her what’s important.
Al for the gram !

Bats are also very 2019 - copies justalittlebuild