Laura - @Berkshire.build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve thought that throughout the whole awful situation it’s been managed with very poor taste. Pretty immediately afterwards there were posts about birthdays and making the most of life, which I completely get the sentiment of BUT it then all turned in to a big ad/chance to show off, which felt wrong at the time. Appreciating family after something terrible has happened is one thing, going over the top with showy celebrations felt like something different.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
her sister In laws husband died, I believe he very sadly took his own life. A child has lost his father. there are no actual words for how disgusting this vile, vapid, spoilt Woman is - she’s using the tragedy of their lives as CONTENT !!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
her sister In laws husband died, I believe he very sadly took his own life. A child has lost his father. there are no actual words for how disgusting this vile, vapid, spoilt Woman is - she’s using the tragedy of their lives as CONTENT !!!!!
Yes, I think that was the likely outcome of his death too. She needs to keep it off Instagram. Acting like Ace will see it and understand it.

Reactions: 1
Nobody ! Repeat nobody has asked you about your foundation?? Airbrush/filtered to duck face ! On your boat one minute, then a swipe up for foundation 🤦🏼‍♀️ Desperate.

Has someone punched her in the face in the picture ?
Her mouth is so small 🤔

Reactions: 2
Have to say I came across her account via the Bowens and all I could think was, they custom built....that? Granted it's very nice and tasteful on the inside but the outside literally looks like any old new build in Berkshire!

Reactions: 4
Have to say I came across her account via the Bowens and all I could think was, they custom built....that? Granted it's very nice and tasteful on the inside but the outside literally looks like any old new build in Berkshire!
They already had planning permission - I think they just used what came with the land already as someone asked why they didn't put a window in that blank place at the front of the house and she said that she doesnt like it either but thats what the plans said.

Really? Why on earth wouldnt you try to amend the planning permission. If I were to spend 500k plus on building a house i would make sure I liked all of it!!!

Really? Why on earth wouldnt you try to amend the planning permission. If I were to spend 500k plus on building a house i would make sure I liked all of it!!!
She doesnt class it as a forever home and for them I doubt it even cost 500k. Most labour was through her husbands company so hardly any cost if they're all contracted anyway and all building supplies would be bought wholesale. She's said "who knows" when asked if they would build again - I think they'll be building again very soon seeing as her husband does it for a living and has his own company and thats how she gets her engagement.

I think amending the planning and then delaying the start of the work for 6-8 weeks while thats being processed just for a front window is so long. I wouldn't if its only that I planned to change tbh.

I used to love her house and Instagram but now it’s constant gifts and ADs not labelled correctly. It’s like she’s suddenly become obsessed with becoming a big account and sharing those towels/candles and bedding non stop.
Such a shame.
This is insta unfortunately. Companies gift these big accounts like no tomorrow causing more and more home account wannabes wanting to make it in the “influencer world” ad ad ad yawn

See on todays basket story the gifted was hidden top left behind her name grrrr
So many people do this including inside.number2 - she hides “ad” so teeny

So I think I've followed this account for a while but never see posts or stories
Happened to come across stories early this morning when my baby had me up at a stupid hour
How bloody sneaky is she with her labelling of ad affiliate link
Off I go to ASA...

Attachments

Omg it was like where’s Wally looking for the ad/ aff tags - very sneaky.

Reactions: 1
So I think I've followed this account for a while but never see posts or stories
Happened to come across stories early this morning when my baby had me up at a stupid hour
How bloody sneaky is she with her labelling of ad affiliate link
Off I go to ASA...
Yes super tiny.

She’s back with a BANG ! Freeeee sofa ! What a beggar!

Biggest buyer of followers on Instagram

What does she do with her carpets to need to clean and replace them so often? I wouldn’t be impressed if I were that carpet company as the carpets clearly don’t last

How sad. Why would she insinuate he committed suicide, what an odd thing for her to do. She's a major attention seeker so I'm not surprised.

How sad. Why would she insinuate he committed suicide, what an odd thing for her to do. She's a major attention seeker so I'm not surprised.
Yeah, it was all the "we didn't see it" "blindsided" "check on those you love" posts/stories that gave me the impression he committed suicide. I just kept thinking poor Ella having to see her stories too. Don't even get me started on her messages to Ace.