Laura Anderson #3 In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna be one of those West End maws who does brunch at Byres Road with a rainbow jumper, biker boots and umbrella under her armpit shouting some ridiculous name like Arabella to her annoying brat whilst she sips matcha and takes selfies with #mumlife captions 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s gonna be one of those West End maws who does brunch at Byres Road with a rainbow jumper, biker boots and umbrella under her armpit shouting some ridiculous name like Arabella to her annoying brat whilst she sips matcha and takes selfies with #mumlife captions 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So basically myglasgowlife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she still throwing shade 😂 Get over it Laura you acted even more cuntish

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s talking about the pregnancy being leaked again. Is that why we think they broke up?

Reactions: 5
Apparently it feels like she’s been pregnant forever because it got leaked to the press earlier than she would have liked… Yeah Laura we know because you haven’t let us forget you’re pregnant from that moment on, lucky us 🙄
Buuuuttt it let you get a head start on all the grifting, so every cloud eh?! 👏😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen someone so publicly make digs at their ex. Thing is he’s not just an ex he’s the father of you baby and will be in your life forever. Actually madness the way she carries on.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t been pregnant so can’t fully understand but I get annoyed when influencers are so desperate to get their baby out. Laura’s even written “get out” on her tummy. Don’t you want your baby to arrive safely when she is ready? Weren’t you desperate to be pregnant? Don’t you want to savour not having a screaming newborn for as long as possible? Especially Laura who will need to convince another footballer or Hollyoaks actor to impregnate her if she wants another baby in the future..!

Reactions: 12
I haven’t been pregnant so can’t fully understand but I get annoyed when influencers are so desperate to get their baby out. Laura’s even written “get out” on her tummy. Don’t you want your baby to arrive safely when she is ready? Weren’t you desperate to be pregnant? Don’t you want to savour not having a screaming newborn for as long as possible? Especially Laura who will need to convince another footballer or Hollyoaks actor to impregnate her if she wants another baby in the future..!
She needs the next paycheck!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.