Laura Anderson #3 In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 👏👏👏. Since she’s moved back to Scotland she doesn’t have seem to hung out with 1 friend. Has to set up tripods to take pictures of herself or pay a photographer to do it. She really does have a sad little life.
Bet all her (friends) will be hanging about her once the sprog is born for clout and pictures

Reactions: 5
It is strange she literally seems to have no friends in Glasgow to go out for lunch or shopping etc. we only ever see her either out at beauty appointments or walking buddy.

Reactions: 11
I know people that knew her from when she was living in Glasgow at the time she was going out with Max Evans. Most of them say she was bonkers, none of them stayed in touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not putting this as a thread suggestion because surely to god she will have had her baby by the time we get to a new thread but I thought you guys might appreciate this rhyme anyway 🤣

Grifting everything except a friend, will her pregnancy ever end? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sharing Ashley James posts so we all know what kind of mum Laura’s going to be. The new Insta Mum who moans about absolutely everything whilst pimping their child for all they are worth 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe how long it is. Say she’s due next week she must have only been 5 weeks when she posed for the Xmas pic. When was it she actually announced?

Reactions: 6
Has she picked an elective section? Wouldn't surprise
me if all this build up was for drama, when she knows the date

Reactions: 3
Latest story looks like she is expecting the baby to come in the next week before her nephew’s birthday.

Fear not friends, for soon it will be over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surprised she’s not been trying to blag new gifted furniture for this flat. Her place looks so mismatched and dated. That sofa is 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.