Laura Anderson #3 In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she look 45?
I was trying not to be too noticeable looking at her so didn't get much more than a glance at her face. I also didn't want to get caught staring in case she thought she had celeb stature 🤣

She is still quite thin despite being pregnant longer than an elephant but bump was big.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In fairness to her, if you seen me in the last 7/8 weeks of my pregnancy, I looked something similar I'd imagine to a pregnant troll coming out from under a bridge. 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw her today. Not sure if it was pre or post tan, saw her from back at first, I noticed the dog on extended lead and couldn't pass them because of this. Next thing I noticed was badly applied orange tan that looked like it had been applied with a teabag it was that patchy. Wearing shorts and t shirt combo that looked like cheap Chinese tat Katie Price advertises, and a green parka style jacket with the hood up munching a burger. She's pretty but well filtered/made up online.
I heard a rumour that she’s pregnant but trying to keep it quiet. Did she look pregnant to you?
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laura biting back to people in her comments about the free multiple car seats and prams is hilarious. In what world does grandparents or dads need different car seats and prams even if then are helping out with care 🤣 what a skewed view of the world she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This person seems to be in the know and I am HERE FOR IT! 🙌🏻 Please be a tattler, reveal yersel!
---
Also can’t help but LOL about the sheep defending Laura grabbing every freebie she can - I bet these were the same folks who were frothing at the mouth just last week about cake gate!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This person seems to be in the know and I am HERE FOR IT! 🙌🏻 Please be a tattler, reveal yersel!
---
Also can’t help but LOL about the sheep defending Laura grabbing every freebie she can - I bet these were the same folks who were frothing at the mouth just last week about cake gate!
Yassss this comment is spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find Laura so corny and cheesy especially when she does all the reels in her flat. The over the top animated faces she makes pretending to laugh, the poses, the pouting and opening her eyes wide. It all looks so corny to me. Her reels are not that great and it’s always of her promoting some gifted cheap fast fashion clothes, or beauty products, etc.

She hasn’t really used her platform well at all since being on Love Island and she was the runner up in her series. Zara Mcdermott was on the same series and was only in it for 10 days and she has managed to work with the BBC and is now gonna on Strictly. Kaz Crossly seems to be doing alright with her hairband business, appears on some TV shows, has now moved into sports presenting.

All Laura does is constantly move from apartment to apartment, jumps from man to man to get pregnant. Now she got her sperm donor in the Lucy guy, when the baby comes, she gonna be make cheesy reels. Her only saving grace is the baby. People will wanna see the baby in the reels…not so much her. She’s so boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
A single motherhood guide, by Laura Anderson

1. You will need TWO prams. You cannot expect baby to use the same pram for every house they visit. So I recommend you share out the free ones you are given, I mean you can’t expect others to buy them, can you?!

2. You will also need TWO car seats. Even although baby can only sit in one at a time, two are essential for multi functionality.

3. What else do you need TWO of? Cots of course! I know many of you will use the box from the free baby box as a sleeping space for your baby, I also only use free stuff, it’s important that I’m relatable to my followers.

3. If you need advice on stuff like whether to pre wash the baby clothes or not, I recommend asking instagram. I could have asked my own family, friends who’ve got children, the midwife, or even Gary who’s already got 4 kids, but I thought I’d ask online. If you have 1.5m followers you should ask them too.

4. Self care! It’s going to be so important when the baby arrives, that’s why I’ve made sure I have both Dyson and GHD styling tools as they’re BOTH my favourite.

Love, Laura xx ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How can she still be pregnant. Poor kid. How long before Laura is out every weekend fobbing her kid off on someone

Reactions: 6
A single motherhood guide, by Laura Anderson

1. You will need TWO prams. You cannot expect baby to use the same pram for every house they visit. So I recommend you share out the free ones you are given, I mean you can’t expect others to buy them, can you?!

2. You will also need TWO car seats. Even although baby can only sit in one at a time, two are essential for multi functionality.

3. What else do you need TWO of? Cots of course! I know many of you will use the box from the free baby box as a sleeping space for your baby, I also only use free stuff, it’s important that I’m relatable to my followers.

3. If you need advice on stuff like whether to pre wash the baby clothes or not, I recommend asking instagram. I could have asked my own family, friends who’ve got children, the midwife, or even Gary who’s already got 4 kids, but I thought I’d ask online. If you have 1.5m followers you should ask them too.

4. Self care! It’s going to be so important when the baby arrives, that’s why I’ve made sure I have both Dyson and GHD styling tools as they’re BOTH my favourite.

Love, Laura xx ❤
If she hadn't decided to be a complete narc and utilise single mothers in poverty as a way of criticising Gary, I wouldn't pay attention to the multiple prams, cots, car seats and thousands of pounds of other gifted stuff. Her charity phase lasted all of about 2 months, ending in a big party to celebrate herself. She has loads of charities tagged for us all to donate but don't dare ask her to donate any of the tens of thousands of pounds of free things she has been given. Multiple items of expensive essentials that would help out, as she would rather not have to be inconvenienced by kindness.
Screenshot_20230809_182059_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If that moses basket was a gift she couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic!! Honestly couldn't paint a red neck on her.

Reactions: 4
Still if it makes anyone feel better, I’d rather have some proper mates than a load of freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Still if it makes anyone feel better, I’d rather have some proper mates than a load of freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️
This 👏👏👏. Since she’s moved back to Scotland she doesn’t have seem to hung out with 1 friend. Has to set up tripods to take pictures of herself or pay a photographer to do it. She really does have a sad little life.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.