Laura Anderson #3 In front of her mirror changing clothes all day, dating has-beens from y2k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants privacy etc yet clearly shows where she stays and how close the southern general hospital is - clearly wanting the paps to be waiting for her departure after having baby 😂

Reactions: 12
Wants privacy etc yet clearly shows where she stays and how close the southern general hospital is - clearly wanting the paps to be waiting for her departure after having baby 😂
They'll be waiting a while. If the pregnancy is anything to go by the labour will take weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t need two car seats. I never had two car seats, did anyone else have two car seats or did I just not do it right?! And did she pay for them….. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aaaaaannnddd another gifted pram. Glad to see that she was called out in the comments for being greedy and grabby - although apparently Gary loved the Ocarro so much he wanted it for his house 🙄🥱

really helping out the single mums now grabbing whatever you can for free for yourself Laura!

Reactions: 9
Aaaaaannnddd another gifted pram. Glad to see that she was called out in the comments for being greedy and grabby - although apparently Gary loved the Ocarro so much he wanted it for his house 🙄🥱

really helping out the single mums now grabbing whatever you can for free for yourself Laura!
I'm interested (although I have no right to be 😂) in what their custody arrangement will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gees her snarky comments about getting another gifted pram 🤦🏼‍♀️ shows what an ungrateful POS she is

Reactions: 3
Although her skin looks haggard and wrinkly even with a filter which makes me feel a lot better about myself at 33 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s been burgled already and is showing anyone who checks her Instagram where she lives. If you knew the city, you’d have a fair idea where that moron lives. Poor baby. Doesn’t stand a chance with that vacuous airhead for a “mother”.

Reactions: 11
How much more gifted baby stuff can one women gather? And getting all defensive in the comments! READ THE ROOM LAURA! Has anyone got a mental list of everything she’s been gifted so far? Because I have literally lost count!
---
Also, we can all tick Newbie and Me as places to avoid purchasing from (not that I’m buying baby stuff anyway). That’s them giving her a free second pram and TWO car seats (which weren’t labelled as a gift but quite clearly were)

Reactions: 7
I think the only thing she’s not been gifted is the vagina the baby is coming out of.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s been burgled already and is showing anyone who checks her Instagram where she lives. If you knew the city, you’d have a fair idea where that moron lives. Poor baby. Doesn’t stand a chance with that vacuous airhead for a “mother”.

It's fine, she'll probably have another pal or contact she can rent something new off. The one up Park Circus wasn't even owned or on the rental market either. So she clearly must stay / rent off people she knows or contacts.

Reactions: 5
I saw her today. Not sure if it was pre or post tan, saw her from back at first, I noticed the dog on extended lead and couldn't pass them because of this. Next thing I noticed was badly applied orange tan that looked like it had been applied with a teabag it was that patchy. Wearing shorts and t shirt combo that looked like cheap Chinese tat Katie Price advertises, and a green parka style jacket with the hood up munching a burger. She's pretty but well filtered/made up online.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her today. Not sure if it was pre or post tan, saw her from back at first, I noticed the dog on extended lead and couldn't pass them because of this. Next thing I noticed was badly applied orange tan that looked like it had been applied with a teabag it was that patchy. Wearing shorts and t shirt combo that looked like cheap Chinese tat Katie Price advertises, and a green parka style jacket with the hood up munching a burger. She's pretty but well filtered/made up online.
Does she look 45?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.