Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
The irony that Botox and fillers are meant to make people look better and younger, they've aged her a good 10 years, she'd easily pass for 43+.
I remember when I first saw her on love island and I thought “oh that’s great they’re including an older woman this year” because I legit thought she was 40+ she was only 29 at the time 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 31

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I hate the whole ‘recommendations’ culture of these huns. As if she is going to go where wee skint Susie from down the road recommends. She’s just wanting the posh places to hit her up and that’s beyond cringe. That and her passive aggressive posts about men’s behaviour. Well you would get knocked up by someone you barely knew Laura. It’s done now. Deal with it.

Reactions: 30

kbjane90

I’m here for Gary’s reveal lol she can’t be annoyed it’s his child too. But she’s gonna be FUMING.

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
She needs to worry less about her dress size and more about the terrible sun damage on her face that ages her 10+ years, and her horrendous narcissistic personality

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
I feel sorry for this unborn child already, can see Laura being quite malicious and using her to get at Gary. Say what you want about Gary, he seems to be a good dad to his other children. I just don’t see Laura as mature enough to co-parent sensibly.

hol20x

VIP Member
Cringing at her airport stories. If it was me I’d have eaten before I went to the airport just incase. Ya know cos of queues !? Delays. Instead of standing there moaning about it. There’s shops inside maybe use them. She’s so insufferable already. Wait til she’s 3rd trimester
Didn't she used to be a flight attendant? She should understand how airports work!

• Haha
I feel like I'm watching an episode of eastenders at this point with her and Gary
It is a total shit show. Waiting for Dane to reappear and claim that he is the father 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Anything is possible at this stage🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

windupmerchant

See this womanincharge2023 - fucking do one!
You are not in charge of anything, stop trying to make out you have been wronged hun!

god she rips ma knitting

charlied0106

VIP Member
One thing I can’t understand is why he’s getting so much shit from her after a relationship that ended in the time between me snoozing my alarm. Surely the fact he was married and in such a long term marriage means he can’t be as unbearable and terrible as she’s making out. I actually feel sorry for him.
Same actually. And I'm very surprised at how quiet he's managed to stay, and how well he's conducting himself. He has great PR or management team lol. He's coming across the nice, sane one. She's coming across bitter and unhinged.

• Heart
I actually used to like Laura but I definitely don’t now. What an attention seeking, self obsessed woman-child she is! I really feel for this poor baby 😞

Reactions: 28

Its_Me

VIP Member
Sure she did a gender reveal popping ballon in Dubai with her mates Gary wasn’t there it was in black and white in her announcement post. She really is coming across as bitter woman
Yes she did

I do understand wanting to keep some things for yourself but you know that wasn’t the reason she didn’t reveal, it was because she wanted to get paid for it as she missed the opportunity of a pregnancy announcement with the 2 of them on the front of OK cradling her non existent bump and grinning at the camera like a pair of maniacs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28