Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnieminx88

VIP Member
I was randomly watching a woman in a far flung very cold country on you tube and she was herding reindeer till she popped off to give birth in a reindeer skin topped tent then back to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Scotty06

Chatty Member
Wonder if she’ll get back with Dane after all this and he’ll help her raise then baby and she’ll just spend the rest of her days slagging Gary off for not being involved with his child, despite the fact she’s likely gonna make it nearly impossible for him to coparent 🤣🤣🤣 and she’ll also continue to market herself a single mother despite the fact if you’re in a relationship you are, by definition, not a single mother
I was actually thinking the same thing, ultimate kick in the teeth to gary 🤔

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think the baby is a boy there wasn’t enough excitement on the gender reveal video, she would definitely want it to be a girl and would be more ecstatic if it was.

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
She probably did this ages ago but did she delete the pregnancy announcement grid post? I just went to nose to see if baby was due July or august (can’t remember if they said, or just said summer).

I scrolled right back. Took ages as there’s so many arched back bloat cradling … I mean bump pics.

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Wow love it !!! She needs to join us in here she is SPOT ON
Oh hi lizzy fancy seeing you here 👋 turns out we have another person we loathe other than LG 🤣

And wow those screenshots!! She needs to get herself on this thread loool

• Haha

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
I used to follow her on Insta. When she was marrying Dane, did she not move to Dubai? Or am I missing something?? Gary Lucy!!! I haven’t heard that name since about 1999!!!

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Thinks its more American, basically you have all the guests round once the baby here... You can join in "sipping" prosecco while the guests "see" the baby.. Then you leave the baby with Dad and go out. Not in Laura's case 🤣
Like a show of presents but with a baby 🤣

Reactions: 2

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wasn’t there a whole thing when she came out of the LI villa that she said she was 27 or something and then someone found proof that she had what looked like her 30th just before she went on the show? 😂
She was 29 on love island and the 30th birthday was for her boyfriend

Reactions: 2