Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsjustt

To be fair to her she claims she’d agreed to move down and only decided to stay in
Scotland when they split up for other unspecified reason…
---
Bet she did, and bet she made him know it too - but on the otherhand - it was obvious she’d do owt for a baby tho, she’s got it now and no doubt she’ll be a brilliant mother to a much lived kiddo.
Both as bad as each other in my opinion x

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
It's might be a bit of a stretch? me saying she won't get a pay out... but i have seen on FB people not getting a pay out from their house insurance after a break in because they posted online they were on holiday, they basically invited people into their empty home...i read the comments and people were saying car insurance is starting it to.

I think she will have a struggle getting it.
If its a true story. Ive my doubts. She rents in a fully refurbed / modernised sandstone block that I'd imagine had decent doors, entry systems etc. There was a few cars taken not far from her place before and they didn't break in to the houses either.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Did she tag the wrong sister in her last story? It says Danielle Fogarty but I’m sure that’s Claudia sitting beside Samie?

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
How long was she with gary before gettinf pregnant? Wasnt long ago she left dane (was he caught cheating?) To me it seemed so sudden to move on. Like she just jumped into another relationship after the other failed. Seems like she was just desperate for a child and didnt care who with. Thats the impression i get anyway.
3 months. And the baby was planned!

Mums84

VIP Member
If I had flamingo legs like hers, I would be all about the 80s ski pants and kitten heels

Its_Me

VIP Member
Baby Mori bobbles horribly. Stick that in yer gifted pipe and smoke it 😂
Ahhhhh I’m glad you said that because I’m always eyeing them up but begrudge buying from them because they gift to SO MANY influencers it actually makes me sick
---
It wouldn’t surprised me if the car being stolen was a load of crap… poor single mummy had her car stolen whos going to gift me a new one…

blocknroll

Chatty Member
Baby Mori bobbles horribly. Stick that in yer gifted pipe and smoke it 😂

Also can’t wait to see her lovely cream gifted pram when it’s covered in mushed up melty stick. This girl has no idea.

TatRat

Chatty Member
There’s a test you can get which shows chromosome abnormalities etc which a lot of people get and that shows sex as well, so that may be why she found out the sex early