Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
If its a true story. Ive my doubts. She rents in a fully refurbed / modernised sandstone block that I'd imagine had decent doors, entry systems etc. There was a few cars taken not far from her place before and they didn't break in to the houses either.
Probably a play ti get the place done up before the sprog arrives.
These daft companies will probably offer free furniture or she's hoping a free car

Just dnt advertise it ya fukin airhead

Reactions: 2

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She's blaming social media.

Are you for real Laura you fkn haggared idiot...its YOU that put it on IG your flat was empty and you were away,

and btw the car insurance will NOT pay out because they WILL know what we know.
View attachment 2192776
Is that right enough though, will she not get paid out? Interesting, these arseholes are that desperate to brag they don’t care for any repercussions.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t wait to find out though, in a future edition of OK! Magazine when we see a spread of a 40th birthday party with a camp theme and flamingos everywhere 🦩
I’ve been trying to figure out who it is but I haven’t got it yet 🤣 I found Abigail though

TatRat

Chatty Member
Ok, fair play I feel sorry for her today - being pregnant on a rail replacement bus surrounded by boozy lads at 6am is rough! Wonder what she’s heading to London..or essex….for?

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I think it’s because she hasn’t been able to get anti-wrinkle injections since becoming pregnant… the difference is stark
You can’t really get injectables for eye area. It’s usually an eyebrow or forehead lift that ppl go for to stretch the wrinkled skin out (and it gives that wierd permanently surprised look that Chrishelle stause and Caitlyn Jenner sport). Simon Cowell is injected up to his eyeballs but even he has the tell tale wrinkled eye area that looks so awkward with everything else so waxy and shiny.