Laura Adlington #5 turnaround, every now and then 🎶

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura posts a reel of a summer trousers outfit (which to be fair is quite nice), people ask where the trousers are from, she responds “I’ve popped a link in my stories”. I bleeping hate that Instagram has become such a cash cow now, she’s hidden it away for clicks.
Yeah, she'd be best off not bothering her arse to reply than do that. I'd honestly sooner get out and work an honest job than be sharing links to clothes trying to get people to click them so I can get a pound or two. What a way to live just because you are lazy and work shy.

Reactions: 7
The trousers are simply be for anyone wanting to know, yes I stupidly clicked the link 🤦🏼‍♀️
I use himself's phone to click on links for sites I know he won't use, and then paste the description or item number into a message to me. He gets so annoyed that I make him stop what he's doing so I can find out an item of clothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laura posts a reel of a summer trousers outfit (which to be fair is quite nice), people ask where the trousers are from, she responds “I’ve popped a link in my stories”. I bleeping hate that Instagram has become such a cash cow now, she’s hidden it away for clicks.
She would sell her actual faeces and create an affiliate link for it if she could
---
duck me, I forgot mini eggs were multivitamins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really wish she lived by (and ran her Instagram by) her attitude in that comment. Hell yes to focusing on health and activity over weight. After all if we really cared about health first, the number on the scales wouldn't matter. Diet culture has f*cked us up so much to prioritise skinny over everything else, even when we're trying to achieve it in ways that aren't healthy. But sadly Laura doesn't stand by these words in the way she lives or the content she creates, and that's what annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really wish she lived by (and ran her Instagram by) her attitude in that comment. Hell yes to focusing on health and activity over weight. After all if we really cared about health first, the number on the scales wouldn't matter. Diet culture has f*cked us up so much to prioritise skinny over everything else, even when we're trying to achieve it in ways that aren't healthy. But sadly Laura doesn't stand by these words in the way she lives or the content she creates, and that's what annoys me.
Life will bit her in the ass soon enough and she is the only one that has to live with the consequences of her decisions. She's pretty young but looks like living in her body is a real challenge. She's out of breath, she doesn't find it easy to fit into normal chairs, she doesn't look comfortable when she walks. If it's this bad now then things are only going to get worse once in the not too distant future.

Reactions: 4
I've just seen someone moaning that the new sienna miller range in m&s only goes up to a 20 & that some of the larger sizes will not be available in store. I know people can where what they want but my issue with this "stock my size" crap is that certain styles only suit a smaller physique / frame so I get why not every retailer stocks up to a size 30 (which lets be fair this is where it's heading)!! Stores stock sizes that sell - that's the top & bottom of it - it's all about profit margins
There’s some clothes that just don’t suit larger frame ! I’m large and a pair of shorts look terrible on me no one wants to see my fat hanging out including me !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She would sell her actual faeces and create an affiliate link for it if she could
---

duck me, I forgot mini eggs were multivitamins 🙄
Don't forget the Dr Pepper- I mean it must be good, right?! Has the word doctor in it and everything! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Two stories before this she says how they didn’t do much except chill and eat and then goes on to call her husband boring… its not funny. It truly is not.
At least he’s got a hobby. What does she do with her time other than eat, moan, be miserable and not turn sideways?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's a normal Wednesday if you're not sitting at home in the middle of the day scoffing Mini Eggs, guzzling Dr Pepper and slagging your husband off on the Internet while he is busy working running his own business to keep you fed in the Mini Egg volume you're accustomed to 🙄

Reactions: 11
My OH loves that app! Nothing wrong with finding something interesting

Reactions: 8
I cant believe that she kept that denim dress that was just above the knee on the model but barely covered her arse when she tried it on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I cant believe that she kept that denim dress that was just above the knee on the model but barely covered her arse when she tried it on 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think a puff sleeve is her thing. She looks like an American footballer wearing the big shoulder pad things!

• Haha
Reactions: 9