Laura Adlington #5 turnaround, every now and then đŸŽ¶

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the adult babying is going on with those dresses?! To say they suit neither of them is an understatement-very much looks like they were chosen by Lottie. Sorry Laura, if you’d done this with Lauren at least there would have been good taste and well fitted dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What in the adult babying is going on with those dresses?! To say they suit neither of them is an understatement-very much looks like they were chosen by Lottie. Sorry Laura, if you’d done this with Lauren at least there would have been good taste and well fitted dresses
Came on to say I thought those dresses made them look like grown fellas who dress up like babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm always shocked how much fresher and younger looking her mother looks than she does đŸ«ŁđŸ˜Ź
L just looks washed out and spent for someone of her age and doesn't even have a full time job or kids to blame for being so wrecked.
Screenshot_20240602_224137.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s forever banging on about other women’s boobs - Lauren’s this time.
Honestly, it’s probably just me but the way she talks gives me the absolute ick!
“slutty brownies” FFS 😡 grow up!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s forever banging on about other women’s boobs - Lauren’s this time.
Honestly, it’s probably just me but the way she talks gives me the absolute ick!
“slutty brownies” FFS 😡 grow up!
The boobs comment was weird, unless Lauren wore more than one outfit the dress she wore wasn’t particularly booby
? Just their standard milkmaid floral style!
To be fair to her, ‘slutty brownies’ is a specific recipe where you have layers of cookie dough and sometimes biscuits/oreos included
 aka piling more fat and sugar in. Not saying I love the name, just that it isn’t Laura specific.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Laura, I’ve said enough times on these threads, I really don’t.

But I cant stand this selling of tit to women under the guise of “we’re your friends! We’re just like you, we talk about boobs and man, can we not stop laughing at things!” It’s so all inauthentic. We see Laura, we see her struggling with her size, her image, her life and then LOLZ LOTTIE JUST GRABBED MY BOOB LOLZ BUY THIS DRESS WE’RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN BUT ISNT IT STRANGE IN ALL OUR MIRTH WE NEVER FORGET ONCE TO ADD THE LINK AND DELIBERATELY NOT MENTION WHERE THESE HILARIOUS DRESSES ARE FROM SO YOU HAVE TO CLICK THROUGH HAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH

That Same Dress , Different Bodies promo photo made me so ragey. So posed, so ‘oh you just caught us chuckling like two pals‘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The boobs comment was weird, unless Lauren wore more than one outfit the dress she wore wasn’t particularly booby
? Just their standard milkmaid floral style!
To be fair to her, ‘slutty brownies’ is a specific recipe where you have layers of cookie dough and sometimes biscuits/oreos included
 aka piling more fat and sugar in. Not saying I love the name, just that it isn’t Laura specific.
I stand corrected on the brownies then 🙈 - apologies to her (it’s an awful name though! 😂)
She still bangs on about boobs too much though! 😉

Reactions: 2
“Monday is Monday-ing”. Says the woman who doesn’t have a 9-5 and can literally do what she wants. Yeah the sitting on the sofa all day yesterday watching MAFS must have really taken it out of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s doing anything for Laura’s like ability or dress sense aligning herself more closely with Lottie. It’s just making her even more cringe and insufferable.

Lauren did a much better job of covering their event on social media as a participant than Laura did as the host. I know she was obviously on stage during the whole thing but they’ve got an agent plus friends and family there who could’ve been capturing content for them to put out some behind the scenes stuff before the professional photos.

Reactions: 3