Laura Adlington #5 turnaround, every now and then šŸŽ¶

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Laura sharing a video of people running? I thought sheā€™s staunchly against any form of exercise?

Reactions: 1
Daunted by a twenty step skincare routine... Even Kim K doesn't do twenty steps. She's forever finding an excuse for everything. She didnt do skincare because she found it daunting. Doesn't exercise because she finds it overwhelming. Doesn't go out much because she finds it alot and drains her. If it's not in a tin and convenient for her she's not interested.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t understand how sheā€™s landing these skincare ads when she looks so washed out and grey? If anything, it would put me off the brand! How is she only 35?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She sits around the house all day. She has time for 10 or 20 step skincare if she thinks thatā€™s what people really do!!

Reactions: 5
Several complaints going off to the ASA today - loads of her stories don't declare her aff links, then when she does it, it's white text on a white background. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 9
She only did that Q&A so she had an excuse to tag places and see if she'd get noticed for either an ad for them or some free stuff. She does nothing out of the goodness of her heart. Her pathetic attempts to be conceited about her af links is growing tired now too. Hopefully she is sanctioned because it's a deliberate attempt to lack transparency.
If you had all day every day to do nothing wouldn't you honestly be in the best shape of your life. So much time to exercise, gym, food shop, prepare the healthiest of healthy food. The dream to have all that time to yourself.

Reactions: 6
She only did that Q&A so she had an excuse to tag places and see if she'd get noticed for either an ad for them or some free stuff. She does nothing out of the goodness of her heart. Her pathetic attempts to be conceited about her af links is growing tired now too. Hopefully she is sanctioned because it's a deliberate attempt to lack transparency.
If you had all day every day to do nothing wouldn't you honestly be in the best shape of your life. So much time to exercise, gym, food shop, prepare the healthiest of healthy food. The dream to have all that time to yourself.
Too right! If only she had a dog to take out for a walk. Oh, waitā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does this girl advertise and model for next when this post was clearly a next store
I've just seen someone moaning that the new sienna miller range in m&s only goes up to a 20 & that some of the larger sizes will not be available in store. I know people can where what they want but my issue with this "stock my size" crap is that certain styles only suit a smaller physique / frame so I get why not every retailer stocks up to a size 30 (which lets be fair this is where it's heading)!! Stores stock sizes that sell - that's the top & bottom of it - it's all about profit margins

Reactions: 10
Chair with no arms, as predicted šŸ„“
View attachment 2970224
I was on a plane this week and the lady infront of me was spilling out of her seat to the left/right. She was wearing a strappy vest top- and both her arms squished spilled out past the seat each side. She was quite a bit smaller than Laura too.
They both look horrendous in the pic above. If she is a size 12 I'm a size 6!!! šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Notice how she didn't recommend In The Style for any of the swimwear...would love to know what went down there! ā˜•

Reactions: 4
On her house account she showed a glimpse of the backyardā€¦ what the actual heck did they do?! They dug up the whole thing? Also one of the windows in that room literally looks out onto a brick wall. Itā€™s grim

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've just seen someone moaning that the new sienna miller range in m&s only goes up to a 20 & that some of the larger sizes will not be available in store. I know people can where what they want but my issue with this "stock my size" crap is that certain styles only suit a smaller physique / frame so I get why not every retailer stocks up to a size 30 (which lets be fair this is where it's heading)!! Stores stock sizes that sell - that's the top & bottom of it - it's all about profit margins
That lady really makes me LOL. She seems sweet enough but sheā€™s so well-off that sheā€™s completely impossible to relate to. Likewise, sheā€™s a 20 but mainly because sheā€™s 6ft, not otherwise,

Thought the bedroom looked nice till I saw what had inspired it šŸ¤£ it's like a poor man's version šŸ«  feel like I'm being original now by NOT having panelling in my house!
---
On her house account she showed a glimpse of the backyardā€¦ what the actual heck did they do?! They dug up the whole thing? Also one of the windows in that room literally looks out onto a brick wall. Itā€™s grim
It looks like a massive hole!

• Heart
The bedrooms are tinyā€¦ that room she just showed is an absolute joke, especially when she shows the inspo pic. There is no way you can fit any bedside tables in there and it will look claustrophobicā€¦

Laura posts a reel of a summer trousers outfit (which to be fair is quite nice), people ask where the trousers are from, she responds ā€œIā€™ve popped a link in my storiesā€. I bleeping hate that Instagram has become such a cash cow now, sheā€™s hidden it away for clicks.

Reactions: 23
Laura posts a reel of a summer trousers outfit (which to be fair is quite nice), people ask where the trousers are from, she responds ā€œIā€™ve popped a link in my storiesā€. I bleeping hate that Instagram has become such a cash cow now, sheā€™s hidden it away for clicks.
I screenshot them then Google image search! I refuse to click on any links that will benefit some influencer šŸ˜‚
I actually thought she looked nice in those trousers and black top. Made a nice change to a dress!

Reactions: 18