Laura Adlington #5 turnaround, every now and then šŸŽ¶

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m laughing at my own stupidity really šŸ˜‚
But Iā€™ve just found that Lottie has her own thread on here.
Which led me to some of her own insta posts.
Which led me to realise that sheā€™s much younger than I thought, and isnā€™t Lottie ā€œdrynanā€ because sheā€™s a grandmother whoā€™s given up drinkingšŸ˜³ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the overly sexual jokes and innuendos are sadā€¦ we know you arenā€™t getting laid, no need to put it on full display.
---
Is she buying followers? She literally isnā€™t posting anything and her follower count keeps climbing

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks for that Laura but Nancy Birtwhistle did the butter from cream reel last week!
PS take your own advice and donā€™t stress about the size of your clothes, itā€™s just a number šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Queen of recycling everyone else's content creation ideas šŸ‘‘ā™»šŸ™„
So lazy. Not like she hasn't all day to come up with something, but I suppose that would get in the way of lounging on the couch and eating minieggs.

Reactions: 3
It's kind of weird when a 35 yr old grown woman reacts this way...
She was only on holiday, not off to war šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that guff about not having a friend while Lottie was away šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø What about her BFF Lauren to voice note? What a jib to the poor girl

Reactions: 7
Where did this Lottie one magically spring up from, does anyone know? Laura and Lauren had a back story of having worked together, and then this one appears out of nowhere and sheā€™s sacked Lauren off completely (although Laurenā€™s in the comments saying how funny the doorbell camera vid was). I donā€™t get it at all.

Where did this Lottie one magically spring up from, does anyone know? Laura and Lauren had a back story of having worked together, and then this one appears out of nowhere and sheā€™s sacked Lauren off completely (although Laurenā€™s in the comments saying how funny the doorbell camera vid was). I donā€™t get it at all.
They are both with the same agency and based on their content and what they do, the agency is pushing them into the plus size fashion direction instead of leaving them both be into food - they both started off with food. Lottie was all about IBS and dietary restrictions and then started posting bloat friendly clothes - while it was still a bloat and not piling on a ton of weight.
Lauren was into baking. Neither of them do anything food related anymore, itā€™s all about fast fashion on making excuses wrapped into toxic positivity to avoid accountability.

Saw this yesterday. So Lauren didnā€™t want to give up the podcast but didnā€™t Laura say it was a mutual thing? And then added that the production dropped them. I think Lauraā€™s personality and the limitations she sets on discussion around bodies, mental health and body health led their podcast to be dropped as thereā€™s only so many times you can say itā€™s cool to be fat and youā€™re toxic if you lose weight. You could tell in a few episodes before it finished that they really didnā€™t agree with each other. Think it was around exercising and then Lauren saying losing weight is ok if itā€™s not done in a toxic way and Laura really didnā€™t agree.
Iā€™m sure Lauren when she advertised that episode even said it gets heated and we donā€™t agree at all on some points.
I think Laura genuinely believes that anyone that is fat right now should stay like that regardless of how they feel. If youā€™re struggling with mobility and thinking I really want to not be in this pain I will lose some weight so I can be more mobile, she sees that as bad because youā€™re not just loving the way you are. Or if exercise helps you mentally then you have to eat more so you donā€™t lose weight because losing weight is bad. She is the most toxic bopo person Iā€™ve ever seen. Her rigid views will be the undoing of her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5