Laura Adlington #4 Dream house, dream job AND still a miserable, moaning, ungrateful whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren and Laura have different opinions now. Laura doesn't get off the sofa to take the dog for a walk amd Lauren is trying to get 10k steps a day for a month or something. Lauren was dumped for Lottie who has loads more followers so Laura thinks she's more useful.

Can't wait for Laura to disappear into obscurity.

Reactions: 13
Laura wasn’t even bothered to comment under it. Lauren is doing all the heavy lifting comment wise, but hasn’t liked the post.

Lauren’s content is much more sustainable and she has a generally great attitude (except when she cries poverty. It bugs me no end). She definitely has more a longer term career in SM than Laura does.

She really has just dumped her to play dress up with Lottie because let’s face it, it’s an easier gig.

Reactions: 9
Lauren is much more likeable even if she is much too squeaky! Laura isn’t even arsed replying to the comments. Probably at home staring at her mud-bath back garden and hoovering mini eggs…she’ll be wrecked.

Reactions: 3
All trussed up in bed already like a nana. I'm always amused when I see her posting from the bed in the evenings. It's not like she has a job to get up early for and rest ahead of a busy day. And I'm usually still running about trying to clean up from the day and get ready to get myself back up for work the following day when I see she's in the bed already. I'm up hours before and after her and she posting in the bed, as are, plenty of us here I'm sure 🙄😑
She's just really annoyed me lately. Hopefully the podcast ending will signal the start of her sm demise. She's a one trick pony, fresh out of tricks.

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed Laura now, much prefer Lauren and her outlook to life
I’ve also unfollowed Laura. I feel like the end of the podcast (and probably their friendship) is all on her. She’s totally ditched Lauren for Lottie and I wouldn’t be surprised if Same Dress Different Bodies The Podcast is launched at some point this year.
I am a massive Lauren fan and will continue to show her all of my support.

Reactions: 1