Late Late Show (RTE)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Shylock

Yeah what’s your point? I already said it looks bad for him but it doesn’t change the facts that the responsibility was on RTE. No one is suggesting this has enhanced public opinion of him, clearly it hasn’t or that he isn’t sanctimonious. Just stating the fact that it wasn’t him who gave the wrong figure or did the creative accounting.
He sat back when the Top Earners Earnings were published and played along knowing the figures were understated. He has since apologised which clearly suggests he was aware of the Barter Account/additional earnings but wanted to misled the public into believing his earnings were less than stated and he had 'taken a cut' like the other Journalists employed by RTÉ who are earning peanuts.

Reactions: 4
He sat back when the Top Earners Earnings were published and played along knowing the figures were understated. He has since apologised which clearly suggests he was aware of the Barter Account/additional earnings but wanted to misled the public into believing his earnings were less than stated and he had 'taken a cut' like the other Journalists employed by RTÉ who are earning peanuts.
I’m not sure why you’re repeatedly quoting me and then responding to some imaginary comments that I didn’t make.
My comment was that it was not his responsibility to disclose figures, your response appears to be about something else. Maybe you’ve mistakenly quoted the wrong person.

Everytime I see this thread, Tommy Tiernans voice is in my head saying "I seen you on the lay lay lay lay lay show Tommy Tiernan"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone make sure that at the end of this RTE have to show all the GAA matches for free

Can anyone provide a run down? I have seen the indo and rte versions but good to hear from the people.
Especially as rte are going to do an internal review of if he should be back on the radio?!?!? NO … ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Reactions: 2
Tubridy is shameless. No way would Sinead have approved of his money grabbing. She even called the LLS out live on TV for their weekly 10K cash prizes at a time the country was broke. He did NOT like that. Also this photo looks...off. And so his rehabilitation begins.

Tubridy is shameless. No way would Sinead have approved of his money grabbing. She even called the LLS out live on TV for their weekly 10K cash prizes at a time the country was broke. He did NOT like that. Also this photo looks...off. And so his rehabilitation begins.

Id believe she would be the type to reach out to him

He's a slithery oul snake.

• Sick
  • Haha