Late Late Show (RTE)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who will it be in September? I'm coming around to the idea of Claire Byrne

NB I haven't watched the LLS in full since Ryan was in short pants

Reactions: 1
Last time I watched Gay was still there.
Not a Tub fan.
I want Paddy Kielty.

Last time I watched Gay was still there.
Not a Tub fan.
I want Paddy Kielty.
He'd be fab, humorous, but also aware of serious issues either side of the border. Not sure what he does nowadays but Cat is in LA? Plus the salary issue. Unfortunately a hard no I'd say

He'd be fab, humorous, but also aware of serious issues either side of the border. Not sure what he does nowadays but Cat is in LA? Plus the salary issue. Unfortunately a hard no I'd say
Seen him suggested during the week, I think they're back in the UK, he's on the radio maybe. It would be brilliant if he got it. I only watch RTE for the sport, grew up with the UK stations and RTE, we'd watch both news channels but as an adult I haven't kept that up.

I know I’m beating the same old drum again but WHY haven’t they considered Anton Savage?! He has the capabilities, the wit, the smarts the lot! And imagine him doing the toy show 😍😍😍😍 duck off Patrick Kielty he’s old news!

Reactions: 5
BBC are reporting from the election count in Newry and they've said Paddys got the gig.

I love Patrick as a choice for this. He'll be effortless at covering the heavier topics right through to the lighter stuff and let's face it the toy show will be a riot! I had guessed he might have it a week or two ago when he and Cat were interviewed on the red carpet, her body language was all over the show 🤣

Tbf the choices we had for women were terrible.. Miriam, Claire Byrne or Doireann? I’d rather my 87 year old alcoholic neighbour present it than those. A women would be great but the standard wasn’t there
Agreed!
I’m glad rte didn’t do the usual box ticking on this one.

Reactions: 5