Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ll listen in a minute - to a voicenote i’m never gonna listen too as my friend sends me waaaaay to many 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No don't text me when you're leaving work, just text me when you're on your way back from the chippy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You don't have to thank me you're my daughter. As long as I'm still around I'll always be here for you.
The curtains look fabulous
Xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The traffic is crap and there was nowhere to bloody park so I'm gonna have to keep moving my car every 2 hours to avoid a ticket :ROFLMAO:

Texting my partner to let him know we have forgotten to buy tortilla crisps for our burritos tonight. First world problem... 🤣

Text to husband after he left earlier to go and see his mum..
'Our house is haunted. We need to do something about the 'ghost' that keeps leaving crumbs on the kitchen worktops. Strangely it only seems to appear after you've been in there' 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Get some of them sausage mcmuffins for a sausage McMuffin tomorrow even tho their not actually McMuffins xx’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.