Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when you talk dirty to me

(........he asked if I want chippy one night this week)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'you deserve someone to treat you like a queen'

To my friend, her boyfriend of over a year broke up with her and said that he just sees her as more of a ‘best friend’ than girlfriend. She’s heartbroken.

hole. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 5
To my son, an hour ago, to tell him my other son, his brother, got a promotion! ( I would have phoned, but he's in work🙂)

I'm off now to drink wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

This gif to my partner after I’ve found out Lego are releasing The McAllister House and we’re supposed to be on a Lego ban this Christmas 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your still coming tonight right? 😳❤x - to my boyfriend who is hungover today, making sure he’s still coming to my Halloween party at my mums 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

This gif to my partner after I’ve found out Lego are releasing The McAllister House and we’re supposed to be on a Lego ban this Christmas 🙃
That set looks amazing! I don’t even like Lego and I want it 🤩

Last text was “I’m jealous, what a lucky boy.”

My reaction to my 6 year old son having his picture taken with Ally McCoist and some other former Rangers FC players at his football training.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.