Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually obsessed with that aldi chocolate. When I'm not eating it I'm thinking about eating it 😂😂
I'm buying 5 bars next time i go

To my cousin (who lives closer to aldi than me 🤣)
Which chocolate?
I love their chocolate dipped cookies

Reactions: 1
"Do you fancy going for a walk tonight? I could do with your tough love 😂 "

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Did you email back about the football club? Want to make sure he still has a place as he’s really excited about it.”

Received from my neighbour "There's a hunk in my front lawn!"

I immediately looked out the window only to see that autocorrect had clearly been hard at work, as there was a HUSKY in my neighbour's garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Tell him then instead of moaning to me about it!! 😂 "

To my Mum who is whinging about my Dad leaving the empty loo roll on the toilet roll holder instead of replacing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'Just Monday x' in response to my mum who asked what evening shifts I was working this week.

He ain’t fatboy slim fgs

to my sister. In regards to her mates husband

Last edited:
Walking home now
To my mum, when I finished work, so she could ring to talk to me on the walk

tit, you reminded me three times as well”

to my mum who asked if I remembered to pick something up for her at the shop

• Haha
" worked out what the cheesy smell was and realised I havent bathed since Wednesday " sent today .. why do tits smell like cheese ?
Am actually running a bath as we speak

• Haha
"West Ham are on at 8, the final is on at 9, don't know how I'll manage"

To my friend regarding tomorrows tv schedule haha

• Haha
"She's probably not out of her pit yet. Give her a chance"

To my Mum about my auntie who she always moans about :ROFLMAO:

“ I’ve taken a Valium doc won’t give me more ffs “
Had a full on panic attack this morning , I needed an asthma pump , Valium , a right bleeping mess I was.. my heart is still beating out of my chest

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.