Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids and I have been watching the conjuring movies in chronological order as they want to see the new one.
We just watched Annabelle Comes Home. Wasn’t the best of the series at all.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed this. Was a pleasant surprise. Think there might be a sequal in works
I enjoyed it too. I’ve actually watched it twice since I found it. It was much better than I expected it to be. Although there are two different ones - the 2017 is watchable but a bit pants and the 2019 is really good. Looking forward to the sequel for the 2019 one.

Woman in Gold - I don’t get why she later sold the painting after years and years of battling to get it back to her and her family?

Loved this!
I’ve just watched this and thought it was great too. The abduction scenes were really hard to watch and I mentally switched off during them, found myself scrolling on my phone till it got past that point. However once that was over, I was absolutely gripped! The actress playing Lisa McVey was brilliant and I really felt for her even just playing the role, never mind for the real Lisa who went through it all.

Reactions: 1
Cruella. Actually was surprised how much I enjoyed it. Visually it’s great, awesome soundtrack too. Generally a fun watch would recommend