Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss Fisher and The Crypt of Tears.

Miss Fisher is my guilty pleasure. A 1920's female Indiana Jones. If you know and like the Miss Fish Murder Mysteries, you'll enjoy the film.

Reactions: 1
Finally watched Zero Dark Thirty the other day. Really enjoyed. I just love Jessica Chastain. Its quite a long movie but filled with lots of suspense and tension for a movie about a 10 year CIA manhunt.

Watched Aquaman last night really enjoyed it! I’m not really into superhero movies but I was pleasantly surprised. Would recommend.

I've just watched Cruella (wanted to go to the cinema no matter what) and I really enjoyed it! I love Emma Stone.

I'm watching Drop Dead Gorgeous right now. How did I not know of this genius?
Ooo how are you watching it? I've wanted to watch this one.

Reactions: 3
Jurassic Park had'nt watched it in decades since the first time watched it in the cinema heck that was impressive lol

Was mortified about the realities though of some of them what Paleontologists least believe (not sure if its actual fact or not think some could be) the velicirators likely werent any bigger than an average chicken or at most a turkey (its believed T-Rex was related to what are now chickens even but about least 100ft tall though lol and their vision was unlikely to have been based on movement) feathers and all (especially on their forelimbs

When the electric fences were turned off all they were doing was investigating the environment then likely the producers would have thought its predatory instincts (if it were real lol) would have kicked in

About its vision likely would have had the vision least of a hawk if not greater their angle of vision would have been huge and they suppose it may have got larger as they're eyes were supposedly to have grown if thats actually the case or not is unknown I think

All the films came from was when some dig somewhere they'd discovered amber (fossilised tree sap) with least one mosquito in it, did some testing on what was inside it and believe it to have contained some form of as such Dino-DNA but wont by any chance at all be complete merely traces of what was supposedly yeah.... as for that ever happening nah, is why the writer of the book decided to write it and then the film based somewhat on it came out

Last edited:
Reactions: 1