Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow war or something like that, the voice of Emmet from the Lego movie was in it. It was okay just too long at 2h 18 mins- I stayed up till 1am watching it!

Aliens V humans. The daughter scene on the sofa at Christmas was cute.

1625515386301.png

Last edited:
Tomorrow War. Pretty good. I like the feral beast type aliens. Usually it’s a takeover the world type alien but this was just pure bloodthirsty savage. Thought they were pretty terrifying considering it was only a 12 rating. Some clunky bits of plot and some odd character “developments” but still enjoyable. Would recommend.

Reactions: 1
Girl in the basement - not too bad.
The Hitman‘s Wife’s Bodyguard - awful.

Weird Science - Wasn't that impressed. One of duds of the Brat Pack era IMHO. I believe it does have a bit of cult following though.

Once upon a time in Hollywood. Slow and tedious in parts. This is not Leo's finest hour. Just wanted to skip to sharon and manson scenes.

Reactions: 2
The forever purge wouldn't recommend watching it was rubbish compared to all the other ones

This Is 40 - Judd Apatow casts his wife and two daughters to play main characters in this movie. They all smashed it. Paul Rudd plays the husband. Jason Segal shows his face 😍 With a two hour and thirteen minute runtime this was a gamble but I’m so happy I watched it.

Army of the Dead starring Dave Bautista- martial artist and Drax the Destroyer in Guardians of the Galaxy. It's a zombie apocalypse film so lots of gore and tension but also plenty of humour and fun to be had. Really was way better than I'd expected, thoroughly enjoyable with a great cast of memorable characters. Two opposable thumbs up!

Sounds cool! Cannot wait to watch Bautista in Dune.

Just finished The Stepford Wives. Blown away by the amazing cast assembled in one place. Feels kind of silly bigging up such a famous old film but if you’ve never seen it before it’s a must.

• Heart
Reactions: 2