Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watched ‘A Star Is Born’ yesterday and it absolutely broke me, did not expect the ending and was a mess for 10 minutes.
also didn’t realise just how beautiful Gaga is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
watched ‘A Star Is Born’ yesterday and it absolutely broke me, did not expect the ending and was a mess for 10 minutes.
I watched this for the first time just before lockdown, and was the same. I spent all that weekend feeling upset about it. Just thinking about it now is making me cry 😭
Agree Gaga looks absolutely beautiful in it ❤
Both her and Bradley Cooper were so believable in their roles, just a brilliant film.

I watched Fire Saga yesterday, better than expected. Helps if you like a bit of Eurovision 🤣
And Pierce Brosnan, grey and bearded...surprisingly hot in an older man way! 😍

Reactions: 3
I watched both The Greatest Showman and A Star Is Born in two nights. The feelings I felt after watching them both were extreme opposites of each other!

The perfection on netflixs a well werid film about violinist get another good violinist to chop her hand off just really got bazzar after that but I was worth the watch

365 days on Netflix
Oh my! 😉😉😉😉
I've heard good things about this at work tonight 😉😉 I'm defo watching it when I get up in a few hours

Reactions: 2
Eurovision fire saga or whatever it’s called. Don’t. Just don’t.
If anyone is a fan of horror there’s a movie I started watching earlier called The Cleaner on now tv

Reactions: 1
Just watched passengers

I think I liked it but thought they would have done a bit more with the ending

Watched Remember the Titans yesterday on Disney + and thought it was really good! Had never seen it before.

we are watching Hamilton tonight - I’m excited!

I watched The courier earlier. It’s on Netflix. Can’t really rave about it, but won’t complain either! Sorry for the pants review 🤦🏻‍♀️