Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonka, was a bit disappointed by this. I think I was hoping for the darker parts of Dahl's work to be portrayed but it's very sanitised. Also seems to borrow from Les Mis quite a bit.

Reactions: 1
Robot Dreams. It is sad in parts, but nowhere near as sad as I was led to believe. The detail on the animated animal characters is fantastic and the music is great.

Started Titanic 2 on Prime. I knew full well it would be shocking but I didn’t even get past the first 10 mins before turning off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gran Tourismo, didn't know the back story, bit cheesy at times but enjoyable. Geri Halliwell Horner was a bit of a surprise! Not a lot of screen time but she played her character well.

Wonky (boring and meh)

Wish (awful, as if a Disney movie was created by AI)

Scoop (really enjoyed)

Watched the bad guys (kids cartoon) last night other half comes in why you watching this.. because I want to. He watched more than me at one point 😆

Basic Instinct 2. (Don't laugh).

This film was panned at the time it came out (2006), and I don't know why. It was a high quality production, with some glorious location shots of the City and West End of London where it was both based and filmed.

It featured a stellar english cast with names such as David Morrissey, and Charlotte Rampling, and Sharon Stone was still smoking hot at the age of 48, both physically and in character.

In the same vein as the original film - as a strong psychological thriller - I thought the script worked well enough to be quite highly feasible too.

I was lucky enough to pick this up on DVD for 50p from a charity shop on Saturday. Director's cut with extras too.

Reactions: 2
Basic Instinct 2. (Don't laugh).

This film was panned at the time it came out (2006), and I don't know why. It was a high quality production, with some glorious location shots of the City and West End of London where it was both based and filmed.

It featured a stellar english cast with names such as David Morrissey, and Charlotte Rampling, and Sharon Stone was still smoking hot at the age of 48, both physically and in character.

In the same vein as the original film - as a strong psychological thriller - I thought the script worked well enough to be quite highly feasible too.

I was lucky enough to pick this up on DVD for 50p from a charity shop on Saturday. Director's cut with extras too.
Sharon Stone slagged this off mercilessly on her podcast with Louis Theroux!

I can’t see how anyone who has had a difficult relationship with their parents, has had a major bereavement or been lonely couldn’t watch this film without their heart breaking. It’s an extraordinary film. Beautiful but devastating.
I adore Andrew scott but having lost my gay son to suicide I really can’t risk watching this .
I’d love to but I just know it would take me to a dark place and I can’t do that to myself x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.