Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wicked little letters- walked out halfway through. Culprit was quite obvious and without the swearing there wasnt really any humour

Reactions: 2
I just watched Road House 2024. I feel like aside from naming the main character Dalton they just used the rights to the name to get people watching as it had nothing else to do with the original. I really didn't like the way the fights were shot and the amount of CGI either.

A few nights ago I watched a film called The Dream Songs. It's very rare a film makes me cry, but this really got me. If you first read about the Sewon ferry disaster, this will give a background as to what the film is based on, as a group of high school students lost their lives in that disaster. Although none of the film actually takes place on a ferry, but there are many references to the disaster. The last scene is really heartbreaking.

The film is in Korean and is one of the best films I have seen this year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.