Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore Andrew scott but having lost my gay son to suicide I really can’t risk watching this .
I’d love to but I just know it would take me to a dark place and I can’t do that to myself x
It’s a beautiful film but tough viewing. I am so sorry that you have experienced such an awful loss and think you have made the right decision to protect yourself ❤

He is an incredibly emotive actor who can convey so much from just a facial expression. Not many actors can take such a well known speech and deliver it in such a fresh way

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I adore Andrew scott but having lost my gay son to suicide I really can’t risk watching this .
I’d love to but I just know it would take me to a dark place and I can’t do that to myself x
I'm so sorry. I understand your decision to avoid it. My husband lost his parents very young and I've told him not to watch it because it would be too much x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Past Lives on Netflix. Outstanding film and a situation we can all relate to.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sharon Stone slagged this off mercilessly on her podcast with Louis Theroux!
Yes apparently the film's director was known to be far from pleased with the finished production and said he only did it for lack of other job offers coming his way.

I will have to hunt down this podcast if it still exists. Be extremely interesting to hear Sharon Stone's take on it. I'm surprised she did it to be honest after saying how unpleasant the first one was to do.

Yes apparently the film's director was known to be far from pleased with the finished production and said he only did it for lack of other job offers coming his way.

I will have to hunt down this podcast if it still exists. Be extremely interesting to hear Sharon Stone's take on it. I'm surprised she did it to be honest after saying how unpleasant the first one was to do.
It's on Spotify!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Couple of films I've recently rewatched...

Arrival - Love this film
Chronicle - Enjoyed this too 😊

Arrival - Love this film
This.

Arrival is maybe my favourite film ever, its certainly top 5. It's so so clever and brilliantly done, so beautiful, heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time. Amy Adams is amazing in it. I always end up bawling at the end of it.

Arrival is maybe my favourite film ever, its certainly top 5. It's so so clever and brilliantly done, so beautiful, heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time. Amy Adams is amazing in it. I always end up bawling at the end of it.
I thought it was shite.

The Zone of Interest.....haunting and disturbing.
It would almost be funny if it wasn't true. They spend all the time whinging and bickering with each other and making horrible jokes, and the awful noise around them is just a minor annoyance.

I saw Civil War today. It's very good. Not in the same league as Zone of Interest, but its use of sound is very good.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.