Last Film You Watched? #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Shape of Water.

Very good, but eh, I'm glad I watched this alone and you should too.
Put it this way - the fish bleeping scenes were sweet compared to other questionable content in the film.
Plus the violence was gross and graphic (like Pan's Labyrinth, typical of GDT) so if you're squeamish make sure you have a pillow handy to hide behind.

One day, after watching the series on netflix I decided to watch the 2011 anne hathaway movie version, was not as good as the netflix series.

Reactions: 1
Oppenheimer, really enjoyed it and not as dull and boring as some reviewers make out .
Bolan’s shoes …as a hardcore Bolan obsessive I enjoyed it and the 70s feel of my childhood.
The Martian …introduced my space obsessed 11 year old to it , one of my favourite films .

Reactions: 1
Oppenheimer, really enjoyed it and not as dull and boring as some reviewers make out .
Bolan’s shoes …as a hardcore Bolan obsessive I enjoyed it and the 70s feel of my childhood.
The Martian …introduced my space obsessed 11 year old to it , one of my favourite films .
Love The Martian

❤ "I'm gonna have to science the tit out of this." ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I watched the film Spoiler Alert yesterday. I cried loads at the end. I’m not usually a cryer either.

Blackberry.
I thought Glenn Howerton was great but it skipped over a lot of what actually happened.

Then I watched Exp4ndables, which was ridiculous.

Io Capitano.
Great performances from the young leads, some surprising humour and I now know more about the Libyan mafia than I'd like.