Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for Henry and "Georgie" she's always busy filming utter shite in that box of a house, they must be sectioned off in a tiny corner of the house so that "mummy can work". It's clearly not even paying for a better car or house for them, literally WHAT is the point of what she is doing?! She said her and Stu (cringe!) had argued for the first time in ages, he's probably understandably getting pissed off with her sorry excuse for "work".

Reactions: 1
Big BIG NO to that house. Looks lovely until you see the photos of the inside and how much work would be needed. Not to mention that it appears to be right on the road and I can't see that it has a back garden?!

Can't get over the fact they are viewing houses in the reigion of £400k. When she doesn't even work!
Considering this is their first home to buy that seems hugely steep. I don't know the area they live in and whether that's the general price but it seems excessive. Especially when this house would need so much work, they must be factoring in money to renovate.
Also her husband can sometimes come across a bit of a know it all, in the vlog he was going on about structure of the property and how he wouldn't want to give up 6 months of weekends when the house needed completely redoing. He is living in dreamland if he thinks 6 months and they would be done!
I feel like they don't have an idea of how long it would take to redecorate or replace things or even the cost.

I am bit confused by latest videos.
The last house they loved and needed immediate extension does she not realose these can be done over time.
The latest house seems bonkers choice.
400k mental for 1st time buyer when she said they have lesd than 50k savings .
If she needed help to buy with the 1st house how she going to afford 400k plus work.
She said her recent earnings low and husband not sure job security.

I am bit confused by latest videos.
The last house they loved and needed immediate extension does she not realose these can be done over time.
The latest house seems bonkers choice.
400k mental for 1st time buyer when she said they have lesd than 50k savings .
If she needed help to buy with the 1st house how she going to afford 400k plus work.
She said her recent earnings low and husband not sure job security.
Agree! I feel a little like she is going around looking at houses for content...??? Why are you looking at houses that will need loads done if you ruled out previous house for the same reason (and my understanding it needed less work than this one)!
Also, do they have a mortgage approved or at least decision in principle? We are ready to buy but our mortgage advisor said only few lenders lend with 10% now due to covid-19 and most ask for 15-20 % deposit. We are waiting for 10% to resume but they are already looking to buy???
Only followed her a few weeks seemed ok but god she is all over the place, so much verbal diaorrhea 🙈
And putting “curveball” in the title of the latest video??? What curveball!! You went to look at a house out of curiosity, it’s not a curveball...

Reactions: 3
100% she just viewed this for content. They have no intention of buying it, it’s all just part of a desperate bid for views as with everything else. I can’t even be bothered to watch it. 🙄

Reactions: 5
They are not buying that house. It’s just a cute cottage to pose outside for content. So pathetic and confusing for the boys.

Reactions: 2
Generally I enjoy Lara's videos however I can't understand how she needs to declutter so much if she's having a no buy year! Surely as she's not bought anything there would be nothing to declutter?! Me thinks she thinks she's not spending but in reality she spending like no tomorrow!
That curve ball house was beautiful! Purely for content though as they'll never buy it or in fact any house this year.

Didn't in the one but last house buying video Lara's husband say now wasn't a time to buy, worrying about the economy, his job and didn't want to put all their savings into buying a house.

They have gone from one extreme to the other. Putting in an offer on a new build, then looking at a house about 20 years old on an estate not far from them to a renovation project on a 200 year old house in a village. I think the other posters are right. It's all for content, they have no real intention to buy a house at the moment. People are going to get bored by the click baiting videos and posts.

How the hell can she afford a house that much when only one of them works and I can’t imagine him earning loads from his job!!! Talk about mortgage your self right up to your eyeballs! She wants a massive flashy house 🙄

To be fair, £400k is a normal amount for a 4 bed house in the south east. It’s not abnormal for that to be a first time purchase if you’ve been lucky enough to have parental help/inheritance for a deposit.
Didn’t Stu recently loose his mum?

They are not buying that house. It’s just a cute cottage to pose outside for content. So pathetic and confusing for the boys.
Yes I agree, so cruel and confusing for the boys. She only thinks in terms of views and £'s. A cheap life..

Has anyone else noticed how much she interrupts her husband during videos? She obviously gets him talking for content, mainly about the houses they are viewing with not intention to buy, and then constantly trails away from the conversation to interact with the kids. Everything is just so forced. I find it uncomfortable to watch.

Has anyone else noticed how much she interrupts her husband during videos? She obviously gets him talking for content, mainly about the houses they are viewing with not intention to buy, and then constantly trails away from the conversation to interact with the kids. Everything is just so forced. I find it uncomfortable to watch.
YES so badly! She did this on a recent video and I felt so sorry for him! :-( He was talking and she was pouting, commenting on the camera, talking to the kids - ALL over the top of him, poor guy couldn't get a word in without being spoken over. She's just awful.

Why is she asking about holiday resorts? Not even taking into account the global pandemic but this is meant to be the year she buys a house and is her low spend year. AD or as Lara calls it #presstrip coming up maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, not just any resort, Ikos holidays are ££. We were meant to be going outside of term time in May (which is the cheap part of the season) and it was almost £5,000 for 4 of us for the week. Not sure how that fits with her low spend. If they’ve gifted her a holiday, we definitely won’t be rebooking to go back!

• Wow
It’s very easy to do a budget room upgrade when half of the items are gifted... 🙄