Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh but im so confused. She declutters all the time (apparently) so how is her wardrobe so full. Im wondering if she chucks stuff in just for the sake of making a film. Seems a bit too fake and contrived to me. Also what are her kids doing when she's doing it?
On how many declutter videos and no buy years how the hell does she have so much stuff left.

Reactions: 6
So easy to save money and have a no buy year when you are #verykindlygifted clothes, holidays etc. The reality of hard graft and saving with no luxuries is really, really difficult (& miserable at times!)

Reactions: 13
So easy to save money and have a no buy year when you are #verykindlygifted clothes, holidays etc. The reality of hard graft and saving with no luxuries is really, really difficult (& miserable at times!)
I commented on her video about its easy when your gifted things not to spend money. Her response was I don't get gifted everything I dont get as much as you think. Or something on those lines. Really wanted to take time to look at past videos and list off to her what she got given in her no spend year. And the ad ones that she's paid to sponsor yes you had to work for a few minutes ie take a photo with it or do a 5 minute video or instagram on it but you still got it!! Let me see hoover wilko paying her to advertise halloween stuff? If my mum said she wasn't spending money when I was younger to save money she wouldn't be buying halloween crap from wilko. Because people live in really world lara no spend year but look at what I've bought to be sponsored by wilko. The videos I do admit was enjoyable back in day declutter. But when you see that person has decluttered once you shouldn't watch them on a no buy year with a fuller wardrobe than you again

Reactions: 5
Just watched her decluttering video and not only does she have so much stuff but she also has at least 6 Mulberry handbag bags at the top of her wardrobe-3 in the grey colour they used to have and maybe 2/3 in the very dark green from more recent times. Maybe she is so frugal because she is actually broke.

Just watched her decluttering video and not only does she have so much stuff but she also has at least 6 Mulberry handbag bags at the top of her wardrobe-3 in the grey colour they used to have and maybe 2/3 in the very dark green from more recent times. Maybe she is so frugal because she is actually broke.
Im amazed she has so much crap.
Confused what's in her draws in her bedroom thats where i keep night wear.
I loathe too much kallax storage and she has loads.
Really disliked kallax shovved in the wardrobe and she thourght it looked super.
May be i been watching too much home edit i felt looked rubbish and still very full.
Kallax might work for kids clothes waiting to grow into or out of season but finding everyday clothes in them a nightmare aa i tried many years ago with kids clothes
Her house stressed me out even if shes doing declutter looks crap like naff book shelf downstairs with books and photo frames on or that 2nd hand ratten draws she got mini bar onher lounge wall paper looks naff.
Sofas are nice but they were gifted.
She just had too much in every room.

Skeptical they ever buy they probably blow it on a Disney trip.
I dont get how meal boxes are frugal her kids must eat like sparrows.
Dont find her frugal grocery hauls inspiring.

Reactions: 4
Her being supposedly frugal isn't helping though, she's still mid to late 30's (i'm guessing, anyone know??) and they don't even own their own home. Yet have 2 primary aged kids and holiday all the time. Prioroties eh?!

Her being supposedly frugal isn't helping though, she's still mid to late 30's (i'm guessing, anyone know??) and they don't even own their own home. Yet have 2 primary aged kids and holiday all the time. Prioroties eh?!
Nothing wrong with not owing your own home just you're hardly in a position to be lecturing others about money are you?!

Reactions: 7
She is back to asking people if they are house hunting on Instagram.

Her content is like groundhog day - want to buy a house - view and film a house viewing - decide they love it - get cold feet and decide it is not the right time to buy. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Now, I understand that feeling. It is scary deciding to buy a house but maybe it would be worth not filming and talking about it until they are really serious about doing it.

Reactions: 7
God she's beyond awful. I never forget her crying video where she couldn't reach 10,000 followers. Now she realises all she's gotta do is "engage" with her "community" and churn out endless desperate tit and the followers come.

Reactions: 4
Her last video about investing was actually really good. Mostly because of Damien but good nevertheless.

I cannot get over how much stuff and mess she has! What does she do with her time?! Food in her freezer which is 4 years old! Yet she claims she post minimalist content!?! Nothing in her house is minimal! Watched her new video today and her kitchen is FULL! A recent bedroom make over and I can’t believe how much stuff she has in there too! Yet she does ‘no buy minimalism’ 😳😳😳

I know, right? Her kitchen and particularly her fridge was so filthy - I think I saw some mould as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know, right? Her kitchen and particularly her fridge was so filthy - I think I saw some mould as well.
And tell me who in their right mind goes to clean a fridge when its full, you clean it before you go shopping!!! And i dont know any people in their thirties with families with that amount of frozen microwave meals!!

Im amazed she has so much crap.
Confused what's in her draws in her bedroom thats where i keep night wear.
I loathe too much kallax storage and she has loads.
Really disliked kallax shovved in the wardrobe and she thourght it looked super.
May be i been watching too much home edit i felt looked rubbish and still very full.
Kallax might work for kids clothes waiting to grow into or out of season but finding everyday clothes in them a nightmare aa i tried many years ago with kids clothes
Her house stressed me out even if shes doing declutter looks crap like naff book shelf downstairs with books and photo frames on or that 2nd hand ratten draws she got mini bar onher lounge wall paper looks naff.
Sofas are nice but they were gifted.
She just had too much in every room.

Skeptical they ever buy they probably blow it on a Disney trip.
I dont get how meal boxes are frugal her kids must eat like sparrows.
Dont find her frugal grocery hauls inspiring.
She went on and on about that kallax in the wardrobe, i figured it was shameless IKEA plug she was being paid for?

I cannot get over how much stuff and mess she has! What does she do with her time?! Food in her freezer which is 4 years old! Yet she claims she post minimalist content!?! Nothing in her house is minimal! Watched her new video today and her kitchen is FULL! A recent bedroom make over and I can’t believe how much stuff she has in there too! Yet she does ‘no buy minimalism’ 😳😳😳
I didn't understand how can have 4 year old food in the freezer tbh.
Watched part 1 of her kitchen sort out.
Why she did not do it before shop arrived.
But the freezer was blatantly an ad for luxury ready meals.

The constant issue is she's always a contradiction.

She's so frugal and good with money yet they not brought a house.

She's minimalist and no buy last year and low buy this year but has clutter everywhere.
She does endless declutters but even they seem like loads left.
Shes not a minimalist.

Shes says she frugal with food and managed spend 40 for family if 4 seems odd yet does meal subscription kits and luxury ready meals.

I so think shes a had a crap year loss of mil. Failure to buy and health issues.
I do feel sorry for her as must feel like other influencer all don't extensive house renovations or moving.

I think Lockerbie has exposed like other influencer there not much going on with their lives without meet ups and gifted holidays.

Her house needs redecorate and major declutter.
Shes trying so hard maybe too hard with content feels contrived and being positive but I don't sense shes happy.

Reactions: 5
Kallax units are genuinely a good and affordable piece of furniture for renters who don’t want to commit to spending a lot knowing they’ll have to move in the next year or so. You can pick them up on eBay or marketplace really cheap too. They’re great for hiding ugly plastic toys and boxes of games and Lego etc and easy for young kids to reach and use.
They are definitely not a good idea for storing clothes or wardrobe solutions. IKEA has soooo many wardrobe products, shelves and drawers and cupboards... she’s just desperate to use the hashtag #ikeahack for any post or video she does

Reactions: 2
Kallax units are genuinely a good and affordable piece of furniture for renters who don’t want to commit to spending a lot knowing they’ll have to move in the next year or so. You can pick them up on eBay or marketplace really cheap too. They’re great for hiding ugly plastic toys and boxes of games and Lego etc and easy for young kids to reach and use.
They are definitely not a good idea for storing clothes or wardrobe solutions. IKEA has soooo many wardrobe products, shelves and drawers and cupboards... she’s just desperate to use the hashtag #ikeahack for any post or video she does
Definitely. We have a 12 kallax in the playroom and a 2 under the stairs. Perfect for toys, shoes, crafts etc. I would never use them for clothing though.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has already been discussed but I’ve just noticed it ........... the blue tick!!!!!! How and why does she need a blue tick for her 17k followers 🤣🤣🤣 I’m literally dying here. Half her besties like Lucie and the bump have 52k followers and don’t even have a tick. At 17k isn’t that just embarrassing. I’m OUT

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been discussed but I’ve just noticed it ........... the blue tick!!!!!! How and why does she need a blue tick for her 17k followers 🤣🤣🤣 I’m literally dying here. Half her besties like Lucie and the bump have 52k followers and don’t even have a tick. At 17k isn’t that just embarrassing. I’m OUT
Eh whats the blue tick???????