Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched Laras latest chatty update? Its so cringeworthy "tell me what you want to see", "I love that we're a community" "I love thrifting" urgh its so repetitive and desperate! Also the click bait title of "Overwhelm" to draw in viewers to prove she's overwhelmed and not everythings easy for her!

Reactions: 4
Mayb if she got a proper job she would have a mortgage by now!! Both kids are at school!! She’s begging for money!! She obviously wanted that weighted blanket and begged them to send her own for free! Do they have no shame!! I could never do that!!

Reactions: 5
The cheek of her trying to make out she'd looked into getting a weighted blanket and they just happen to send one! Just admit you fished around for a free one and didn't want to buy it. Don't just sneakily include it in a video about being overwhelmed. Try actually working all day everyday in a proper job, look after kids and still not being able to afford a weighted blanket for your autistic child. I'm offended that she thinks people are that stupid.

Reactions: 7
She has milked the no buy year (even though it wasn't) no end. The endless amount of videos is ridiculous now. Tips on a no buy year, how to do a no buy year, struggles of a no buy year, stay on track for a no buy year....gahhhh 🤪🤪🤪
I'm so over it!!

Lara Instagram confused me she was in bed an hour ago asking about the low FODMAP now she’s in Cambridge asking for recommendation for her to visit?? 😂
She telling lies?? Pre filmed visit to Cambridge and just asking for recommendations for engagement!!! But she’s actually already been!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can she write ad even more tinier on her latest post? Cambridge visit just another ad

She has milked the no buy year (even though it wasn't) no end. The endless amount of videos is ridiculous now. Tips on a no buy year, how to do a no buy year, struggles of a no buy year, stay on track for a no buy year....gahhhh 🤪🤪🤪
I'm so over it!!
Same here it’s so boring. We all know how to save money. Spend less job done.

Reactions: 1
Tagged Katie in her insta and Katie has already been on insta this morning saying she having a day at home with her kids as the weathers so bad!! Why she need to lie that it’s today!???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a dope. We understand that Ads need to be signed off by brands but to then ask for recommendations on where to go when you have already been there. Sneeky, unprofessional.

Reactions: 3
We used to be but wised up, found tattle and unfollowed her and her lying, fake cronies.
👌!
I just can’t believe it why lie??? Who cares when she went!!!

She better not do a post saying back with my boys missed them!! 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She would have read it on here and know she won't get away with it so will either stay quiet or do a story about how not everything she posts is filmed in the same day, needing brand approval but that won't explain the asking suggestion of where to go.

Also from looking at the comments on the grid post the only people who leave a comment are other mummy bloggers anyway.

Reactions: 1
I normally take it easy on the less successful vloggers but the cheek of this one begging for a free weighted blanket and then telling her followers that she has linked it below with a discount code because she likes to save them money. What now??

It’s so painfully obvious that this no/low buy year tit that she is flogging in just her new angle seeing as though she wasn’t keeping up with the usual consumeristic, gifted lifestyle that some of them have been afforded. She is living the realistic outcome of what happens when you quit your day job to become a youtube flogger. I wonder how long it will take her to admit that she will need to go out and get a real job if she wants to buy her first house.

Reactions: 5
They house they were going to buy was massive to and very expensive!! So their looking to buy a massive family house not a first time house!! Mayb need to lower the standards a bit!!! 😂😂

They house they were going to buy was massive to and very expensive!! So their looking to buy a massive family house not a first time house!! Mayb need to lower the standards a bit!!! 😂😂
Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest! They all have these warped delusions of grandeur.

I didn't understand her 'illness' video. Her stomach looked so bloated, there's obviously some issue going on.
But she didn't explain so much. Not what the allergy clinic was. Presumably private. Not what they said in her letter and why they want her to change to FODMAP. I think it's silly she's going to try to do a vegan FODMAP diet, when a dietician said they would recommend she didn't. Anything for the gram.
I like her more than others as she is more relatable but she just seems so desperate. Go and get your job back, Lara! In six months you'd get a great mortgage offer. No scratching around. You're obviously brighter with more actual work experience than a lot of instamums. You would have no trouble getting a job.

Ok I'm finding some of the videos very fishy. She made a video a couple of weeks ago, a tutorial about how to make money on eBay. She claimed she'd been supplementing her income this way and it had helped them a lot in her efforts to save a deposit for a mortgage. She went to a charity shop and bought Disney decorative plates then showed how to list them on eBay and package them (the packaging part was embarrassing tbh, one sheet of bubble wrap and an old cardboard Amazon sleeve for a China plate?!). Anyway, the plates are still listed on eBay, so I looked at her profile. She's only sold 8 things in the last 12 months and they're certainly not charity shop items, I'd go so far as to say they're almost certainly gifted items. Boxed tech, baby monitors, that kind of thing. So her entire video on ebaying is a sham. Why is she doing this? It's untrue that she's making money this way, provably so. And she is claiming to be knowledgeable by making a tutorial. It's so misleading.

In fact, looking in the comments of that video shows how little she knows on the topic. Viewers having to point out to her that buying to sell is taxable and that she needs better packaging etc

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok I'm finding some of the videos very fishy. She made a video a couple of weeks ago, a tutorial about how to make money on eBay. She claimed she'd been supplementing her income this way and it had helped them a lot in her efforts to save a deposit for a mortgage. She went to a charity shop and bought Disney decorative plates then showed how to list them on eBay and package them (the packaging part was embarrassing tbh, one sheet of bubble wrap and an old cardboard Amazon sleeve for a China plate?!). Anyway, the plates are still listed on eBay, so I looked at her profile. She's only sold 8 things in the last 12 months and they're certainly not charity shop items, I'd go so far as to say they're almost certainly gifted items. Boxed tech, baby monitors, that kind of thing. So her entire video on ebaying is a sham. Why is she doing this? It's untrue that she's making money this way, provably so. And she is claiming to be knowledgeable by making a tutorial. It's so misleading.

In fact, looking in the comments of that video shows how little she knows on the topic. Viewers having to point out to her that buying to sell is taxable and that she needs better packaging etc
I think her whole frugal shtick is a sham. The way she was talking about it in her “OVERWHELM” video was strange. She talks about all the anxiety and responsibility that she feels when she spends now and I just think it all sounds fake. It sounds to me like she has received a bit of positive reinforcement about her no/low buy year and has now made it her brand but she isn’t actually passionate about it at all. And she is laying it on so thick, it probably is anxiety inducing.

Selling gifted items and then telling your audience how they can supplement their income by selling things they spent hard earned money on is a bit like accepting a gifted blanket and then telling them where they can buy it with their hard earned money, but with a discount because she’s so thoughtful like that. She probably gets a tidy bonus from their purchase as well. I wonder when she will do a budget video on how we can all boost our income with affiliate links?

I have to politely disagree with the commenter above who thinks that’s Lara is more intelligent and relatable than all the other influenzers. I think she thinks she is smarter than her followers and only remains relatable because she hasn’t found any real success yet.

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree with you entirely @Sponfused , she certainly isn't overwhelmed in the same way someone with true need to be frugal would be. This is purely schtick. Ultimately, the no-spend year didn't matter because enough new stuff was gifted that she still got the perks of shopping. She also travelled extensively which is a slap in the face to anyone truly unable to spend money.

Reactions: 7