Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you really spend any time or effort on making over a rented house if you’re planning to buy and move soon?

Reactions: 2
Would you really spend any time or effort on making over a rented house if you’re planning to buy and move soon?
She needed to show off the gifted items. If she didnt companies wouldnt send them

And to do these links which she doesnt tell you which ones she makes anything off. If she didnt make a room make over she wouldnt be able to push these links for people to buy. Obviously she will make off them all because why include them for nothing

Attachments

I thought the same! The only new things were gifted! I couldn't live with all that clutter around especially in my bedroom. I'd also be frightened of bangingg my head on that unnecessary picture ledge above the bed!
I generally like Lara especially her decluttering videos but her love of clutter/upcycling for no apparent reason is putting me off. That jewellery box which she lovingly upcycled is amoungs all that clutter empty!🤣

So they’ve booked a holiday & that is a BIG expense for them right now. Of course it is, but why make the video to go on about it? Also, it’s not like they’ve had NO holidays while doing her no buy. Clearly there are no gifted holidays on the horizon. I usually like Lara but found it really difficult to get behind her latest video-they’ve had some incredible gifted trips & I think her no buy year would have been so different without all the gifted items. Let me tell you saving for something, while working your ass off, without any holidays/trips is absolutely soul destroying.

Reactions: 5
Is her latest video for real? What is this awful desperation asking for advice its SO false. Is this just another crap angle on the house buying?! And all the random comments she comes out with, she's so desperately trying to "enagage" (for the £££££'s).

Reactions: 5
Can't take her seriously since she asked for ideas of things to do in Cambridgeshire for an AD and it turned out she had already been to Cambridgeshire earlier that week. All fake questions just for engagement.

Reactions: 4
She's so desperate, it's embarrassing. Constantly asking Qs in videos to try to get engagement, flogging her weird FB group as if it's going to change my life.

I just want her to get a normal job again. It can't be good for her - all the stress and desperation to be successful at this.

Reactions: 4
OMFG, what is she on in this latest video? Is her "agency" advising this? What utter tripe! What's this motivational speak tit? I am cringing SO badly.

Did anyone see her declutter video? She has so much stuff!!!
Yeh but im so confused. She declutters all the time (apparently) so how is her wardrobe so full. Im wondering if she chucks stuff in just for the sake of making a film. Seems a bit too fake and contrived to me. Also what are her kids doing when she's doing it?

Reactions: 6