Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So special ..... you live in rented accommodation love and expose your life but pretend it’s all champagne. I’d have a 2 minute conversation with you and not get out of first gear ...

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure her birthday cake had 37 on it the other day. I don’t know why but the age of her kids and the way she acts made me assume she was younger.

Omg! Just watched yet another ‘minimalist declutter’ (why do I do this!) and THE MESS!! Her dining room was a tip and full of STUFF! And the kitchen - does she not clean/tidy as she goes!? And as for the office! Piles and piles of stuff! I appreciate some is donated and being passed on which i commend her for but just get a big Ikea bag and store it! There is stuff all over the walls, shelves, every surface! No problem if she likes it and it’s their style but why make out you’re such a minimalist conscious buyer and saver!? It’s such a lie!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Omg! Just watched yet another ‘minimalist declutter’ (why do I do this!) and THE MESS!! Her dining room was a tip and full of STUFF! And the kitchen - does she not clean/tidy as she goes!? And as for the office! Piles and piles of stuff! I appreciate some is donated and being passed on which i commend her for but just get a big Ikea bag and store it! There is stuff all over the walls, shelves, every surface! No problem if she likes it and it’s their style but why make out you’re such a minimalist conscious buyer and saver!? It’s such a lie!!!!!
She didn’t even finish decluttering before ending the vlog, so it all a front to advertise the vacuum cleaner.

• Wow
Every year! Every bloody week 🤣 but yes you’re right it was a front as she didn’t actually do anything in the vlog!
I havent watched her much since she started saving sh*t yeah its easy for you love you can mention something to a company and get it for free when you need new or ran out. If I did a no buy year and do as much clear outs as she says I would have f**k all left

Clearly she has realised that all her viewers are US based with all her latest "thrift haul" shite and "hang out with me" terminology.

I can't believe she's nearly at 50k, i'll never forget her crying and whinging for her 10k viewers.

Reactions: 4
She's saying it might be insensitive to share what they are doing for Christmas as some people might be in tier 3 or 4 and can't see their loved ones. Isn't she in tier 4? I thought she was in the South East?

She's saying it might be insensitive to share what they are doing for Christmas as some people might be in tier 3 or 4 and can't see their loved ones. Isn't she in tier 4? I thought she was in the South East?
Think she's basingstoke isn't she? Yes sounds like she's in tier 4.

Also, LARA you shouldnt be in Aldi in the middle of a pandemic filming sh!t. FFS.

Reactions: 3
Lara come back and tell me how to save when you have your own home and a better car than the last hunk of junk i saw 'hard man' Stu climb in to outside a frankie and bennys. Cringe.

Reactions: 1