Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please she’s frugal ….not tight.
And shameless (always on the beg for something!)
---
She did mention in her video that (quite out of the blue) this new house is not their forever house. Due to something they cannot change. Maybe it's location or crappy neighbours? For years, she was talking about how this overly expensive semi is their forever home because they are older FTBs so they wanted to get a better property (not scaling up basically). And here we are, suddenly it's not their forever home. Interesting...
I reckon that's just because she's a social climber and her friends/other influencers have bigger houses so she thinks she deserves that too.

Reactions: 3
She did mention in her video that (quite out of the blue) this new house is not their forever house. Due to something they cannot change. Maybe it's location or crappy neighbours? For years, she was talking about how this overly expensive semi is their forever home because they are older FTBs so they wanted to get a better property (not scaling up basically). And here we are, suddenly it's not their forever home. Interesting...
She discounted countless houses including some that were a lot better because they weren’t ‘forever‘ homes.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She discounted countless houses including some that were a lot better because they weren’t ‘forever‘ homes.
Yeah when she was house hunting it was so annoying. Endlessly complaining it was so hard to buy a house. It wasn't that hard - plenty were coming up in her budget but she was unrealistic about what she could get with her budget. As every house hunter knows, you need to be clear on your must haves and nice to haves and be realistic - no house is perfect unless you self-build exactly what you want.

Reactions: 2
But there was that one house that looked to be out in the wilds somewhere, where she drove up and sat outside gazing longingly at quite a few times, according to her.
Not sure if it was for sale or not, but her manifesting obviously wasn't working on that one.
---
But there was that one house that looked to be out in the wilds somewhere, where she drove up and sat outside gazing longingly at quite a few times, according to her.
Not sure if it was for sale or not, but her manifesting obviously wasn't working on that one.
Sorry wrong thread 😁

Last edited:
She only got this house because of inheritance from MIL ….she’d still be looking now with her lower budget🙄

I would hope that is her forever home or at least for a long while as they won't be able to make any money on it. It was already extended and done up to a high spec by the previous owners.

She fell for the decor. She was all the photos she'd be able to post on Instagram rather than if it was a house she could make her own or grow into.

No she got a lemon ….done up cheap. The false log burner, the extraction hood that pisses oil, the leaking non draining shower …just up from the rough high street 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
Haha, I remember that. And she was keen on sending pleading letters to sellers, explaining why they should let them buy the house for less than other people had offered.

I’m her age, and we bought our first house is 2012. Since then we’ve moved twice and each time stepped up a bit in size. I imagine her friends had done the same and she wanted to catch up with them. But in that case, get a real job and stop filming yourself in ikea!!

Also, because we’re reminiscing, remember the awkward video when she got her friends round to do a big announcement to tell them she’d bought a house?! That was so cringey!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was the most cringe thing ever to be seen on YouTube. Would have loved to been on her friends’ group chat after that.

Her morning routine…tell me you don’t have a job without telling you don’t have a job. Never in my adult life have I had time to journal in the morning. Not even on holiday but then again I interact with my kids in the mornings.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha, I remember that. And she was keen on sending pleading letters to sellers, explaining why they should let them buy the house for less than other people had offered.

I’m her age, and we bought our first house is 2012. Since then we’ve moved twice and each time stepped up a bit in size. I imagine her friends had done the same and she wanted to catch up with them. But in that case, get a real job and stop filming yourself in ikea!!

Also, because we’re reminiscing, remember the awkward video when she got her friends round to do a big announcement to tell them she’d bought a house?! That was so cringey!
I was tired when I posted this and thought it was the Gemma Louise Miles thread. I haven't watched Lara for a while. Life's too short and she was doing my head in. The same for Gemma.
They're all the bloody same with their grifting and lying so they're quite interchangeable. No wonder I get bloody confused!

I had second hand embarrassment for her in that one. They couldn’t have cared less! 🤣

There was one house she looked at which was an 1980s or 90s estate house which had a garden backing onto woodland. It needed work as the bathroom looked original but nothing that really needed doing immediately. It was well looked after but a bit dated. I think they dismissed it as needing to much work (to be instagrammable)

I forgot all about Lara then she popped up on my feed there with her 30 frugal living tips. Looks like she has the same awful cream boucle sofa which Freya Farrington has in her black room. It looks so out of place. I wonder if they were both “kindly gifted” to them ?

• Wow
I forgot all about Lara then she popped up on my feed there with her 30 frugal living tips. Looks like she has the same awful cream boucle sofa which Freya Farrington has in her black room. It looks so out of place. I wonder if they were both “kindly gifted” to them ?
Bound to be. Shes been trying to grift one for ages. These types never put their hands in their pockets.

Wonder if she'll spill an expensive candle over it like she did once before!

A cream boucle sofa is so unpractical with 2 young boys.

Reactions: 1
If she has been gifted (grifted) a freebie sofa it’s taken long enough! Just scrolled back through my posts and at least as far as July 202 we were talking about it. Imagine how many sofas she could have bought in that time with a real job :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
This woman needs to throw away 50% of her stuff and she will still have enough to supply the whole street. Do people really live like this??? Moving tit from side to side and calling it decluttering??

Reactions: 6
She’s such a hoarder of crap and what’s with the holding of the microphone. She’s so annoying 🤬

Reactions: 4