Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I thought she was calling time on vlogging a while ago. Last time I watched, she was stressing about YouTube analytics.

If she's making noises about moving house, I guess she's low on ideas for content. She really took us on every step of her journey last time.....

The only thing that might hold her back is that property prices have taken a few steps down here in Hampshire since she bought her Basingstoke semi; it must be worth less than she paid for it.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I thought she was calling time on vlogging a while ago. Last time I watched, she was stressing about YouTube analytics.

If she's making noises about moving house, I guess she's low on ideas for content. She really took us on every step of her journey last time.....

The only thing that might hold her back is that property prices have taken a few steps down here in Hampshire since she bought her Basingstoke semi; it must be worth less than she paid for it.
Are her kids at secondary school yet? I think I’ve read in this thread the school in their catchment isn’t great. That might be the reason for a move after banging on about how this house was ‘the one’.

As if she’s moaning about not getting an NHS dentist appointment, surely she can afford to go private?!? Too tight to pay for a filling but talking about getting Invisalign for a few happy teeth

Reactions: 7

Has she said she wants to move? They have only been in that house for 5 minutes!

Reactions: 2
As if she’s moaning about not getting an NHS dentist appointment, surely she can afford to go private?!? Too tight to pay for a filling but talking about getting Invisalign for a few happy teeth
I thought exactly this..!

Just seen her post her latest video is about perimenopause. Another bandwagon to jump on and she’s the first I’ve seen of her generation of mum-bloggers jumping on this one so she’s trying to be ahead of the curve. Interesting to see how this plays out as I’m a similar age to her.

Reactions: 6
Just seen her post her latest video is about perimenopause. Another bandwagon to jump on and she’s the first I’ve seen of her generation of mum-bloggers jumping on this one so she’s trying to be ahead of the curve. Interesting to see how this plays out as I’m a similar age to her.
It annoys me when these so called influencers start discussing medical or dietary problems/issues, they have limited to no actual experience or knowledge, they focus on their own issues and the treatment relevant to them,which is rarely relevant to others. As a nurse it always annoys me that so many vloggers will advertise or try and advise on anything as long as it pays.

Reactions: 9
What in the psychics den curtains is that jumpsuit?! More mystic Meg (or septic peg) that fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the psychics den curtains is that jumpsuit?! More mystic Meg (or septic peg) that fashion.
I thought I was seeing things...I mean wear what makes you feel good and all that but ....... 😱

• Haha
Where is she now ffs? Is she EVER with her boys???
---
Why has she not got a bigger following? Like how have Lucy Houchin and Kelly (kids and the commute) got bigger followings? I feel like Lara goes everywhere and is seen everywhere but still not very successful?!

Christ that jumpsuit is horrid…..who told her she looks good in that….Stevie Wonder?

• Haha
Popped over to her instagram thinking surely it can't be that bad. How wrong I was 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Popped over to her instagram thinking surely it can't be that bad. How wrong I was 😆
She has the weirdest fashion sense. She's such a peacock - picking the brightest look-at-me things instead of classy and chic. Shouldn't be surprised from the way she eye-fucks herself in the mirrors when shopping in Ikea.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember similar times when I used to dress up in my mums old 80s clothes from our dressing up trunk.
Maybe it was a heavy hint for some company to gift her clothes instead of these monstrosities.

• Haha
Was it fancy dress at the pub today??? WTF are they all wearing??? And it’s Mothers day but 2 photos of her and skanky Stu and only one of her kids! Says it all! Narcissistic c*w!

• Haha
Reactions: 7