Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo I missed This what did she say!?? Nurse here too!!!! X
She made a video about ‘side hussles’ to aid people with the current cost of living crisis.
Such pearls of wisdom from the ‘financial guru’ aka Insta hun, included moonlighting as a nurse or graphic designer, servicing air b&b’s and the best one of all ‘get a vending machine’. Utterly laughable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooo I missed This what did she say!?? Nurse here too!!!! X
She flippantly told people to become nurses,as if its something you do on a whim and its definitely not a side hussle. Ive just watched her Lidl shopping haul, she talks absolute nonsense, she said if they're fasting they have a large lunch and a ready meal for dinner,how the hell is that fasting? She really doesn't understand how some people are struggling,banging on about steaks for an anniversary meal,bottles of wine,buying more expensive vine tomatoes. It is really nice to be able to shop like that,but dont call yourself a budgeting expert then blow £137 with lots of luxuries. As a chef,she bought 1kg of chicken and said it would make loads of meals for a family of 4,her portion sizes must be tiny,there was 5 chicken breasts in the pack.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Social media allows people like this charlatan to pretend they are experts in areas they have no formal qualifications or training. There are three areas I like my advisors to be trained ,qualified and governed ,health,legal and financial. This woman pushes the money saver image,all whilst inheriting a large sum of money,to buy her home,previously subletting her mums house,she is gifted multiple holidays,transparency in someone giving financial advice is important,this woman is as transparent as mud

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw she commented on a post yesterday (maybe Frankie Bridge) that her husband is training to be a counsellor. Guessing she’s told him he needs a side hustle on top of his 9-5 so she can keep her YouTube ‘career’ and not get a proper job!

• Wow
I saw she commented on a post yesterday (maybe Frankie Bridge) that her husband is training to be a counsellor. Guessing she’s told him he needs a side hustle on top of his 9-5 so she can keep her YouTube ‘career’ and not get a proper job!
Lol! That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. I wouldn’t go to that faux “hard man” for advice- he can barely string a sentence together.

• Haha
Lol! That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. I wouldn’t go to that faux “hard man” for advice- he can barely string a sentence together.
Having been in the presence of both of them he is much more bearable than her !
The group we hung around in most always thought he could do better then her and that she was an idiot
How there still together I will never know

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Having been in the presence of both of them he is much more bearable than her !
The group we hung around in most always thought he could do better then her and that she was an idiot
How there still together I will never know
Ooooo this is great gossip, if you've got any more let us know!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww I’m gutted, have watched her videos for years having been desperate to save money. Just watched one of her videos tonight and thought I wonder if there’s a thread about her and thought probably not as she’s quite genuine. The inheritance and now the holidays, I feel duped 😰😤 Always did rate Michelle McGagh higher in the no buy stakes though, wish she’d do YouTube!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She sublet her mothers council house …..which I believe is illegal!
Firstly I DID NOT REALISE SHE WAS AN INFLUENCER NOW. So I grew up in a street close to hers. Both streets were built around the same time as one another so all the children in the streets moved in at the same time and got to know each other. All houses in both streets were housing association. I remember from over hearing the neighbourhood gossip her mum got a bit of side eye for taking this brand new housing association house but being able to afford to send her child to boarding school (I can’t judge that tbh as I was really young so don’t know the full story). My mum still lives there so when her mum moved, I’m not sure why, a few years ago and Lara sublet it I heard all the street gossips again. (The street has 10 houses so not a lot goes on there 😂) apparently someone double checked and her mums name was 100% still on the tenancy. (I think they didn’t push the point because of the kids and they didn’t want to put someone’s children what they went through with theirs.) Seems a bit extreme but round here people live for years in unsuitable housing waiting for a house and because housing here is quite expensive a lot are priced out the private rent/buying marker and I think it was a bit of a sore point. I am shocked she kind of created this public persona when doing something like that.
Anyway that’s about as interesting a contribution to a tattle thread I will ever have.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was the neighbours of her mum, I would also be miffed about taking a council house and then sending kids to a private school.

I've always thought Lara thinks of herself as middle class with her tastes, but she doesn't have the budget to properly back it up.

Reactions: 10
Love all the worms coming out of the floorboards ….duplicity at its highest level ….

• Heart
I stopped watching her patronising guff vlogs a year ago, just didn't want to waste my time watching her ego mushroom.

Evidently, she has no real financial understanding, is cruel exploiting people who don't have the knowledge to fight her utterly nonsensical advice. Give her a wide berth!

Reactions: 11