Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Lara talks in her videos, makes me feel like she goes days at a time without speaking to anyone other than her husband/kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This woman is deluded, decluttering my secret laundry cupboard. Basically towels and blankets thrown onto the flat roof of another room that juts out into her bedroom,that's not actually a room at a push its a small mezzanine area

Reactions: 5
I cant believe she had actually thrown a pillow case up there which was filled with Christmas jumpers not worn since she was pregnant. Why would you not look in it before throwing it up there? I know we all have cupboards and drawers with forgotten stuff in them but they literally moved their unknown junk from one house to another without looking at what it was?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All of it needs to go. Lara, you haven’t used any of that for years. Time to let go.

Reactions: 6
I cant believe she had actually thrown a pillow case up there which was filled with Christmas jumpers not worn since she was pregnant. Why would you not look in it before throwing it up there? I know we all have cupboards and drawers with forgotten stuff in them but they literally moved their unknown junk from one house to another without looking at what it was?
Her last house (the overstuffed council house) was a hoarders dumping ground. She was looking to move for years, yet still didn't do a big 'house move' declutter and brought all this rubbish with her to the new house.

Reactions: 7
I thought that too! I've never known someone declutter so much despite being a self confessed money saver! 🤣

Reactions: 2
On today’s Insta story, she’s taking about something that happened last week that she’s reaching out to the council about. I must have missed it interspersed with all her other boring shite, so can anyone recall what it’s all about and let me know please?

Also, does anyone else think she has/promotes disordered faddy eating?

Reactions: 3
On today’s Insta story, she’s taking about something that happened last week that she’s reaching out to the council about. I must have missed it interspersed with all her other boring shite, so can anyone recall what it’s all about and let me know please?

I'd like to know too. I'm guessing Karen mode has been activated!

• Haha
I'm sure I read it was a housing association property. It would have to be the landlord taking action rather than the council. Shame though I would be HERE for her getting prosecuted 🤣

• Haha
No she sub let from her Mother depriving people with real housing needs ….she could have afforded to rent.

Reactions: 4
I think a few threads back it was confirmed as council. She’s still a scum bag for doing that when she can easily afford rent!

She was on a freebie trip to the Royal Albert Hall last week but she never actually made it because her friend fell over. I’m guessing it’s to do with that, maybe she fell on broken paving or something.

• Wow
She was on a freebie trip to the Royal Albert Hall last week but she never actually made it because her friend fell over. I’m guessing it’s to do with that, maybe she fell on broken paving or something.
Ah, thank you. I vaguely remember that now. Of course Lara was there on a freebie! Her whole life is freebies 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did mention in her video that (quite out of the blue) this new house is not their forever house. Due to something they cannot change. Maybe it's location or crappy neighbours? For years, she was talking about how this overly expensive semi is their forever home because they are older FTBs so they wanted to get a better property (not scaling up basically). And here we are, suddenly it's not their forever home. Interesting...

• Wow